A Sweet Hello to All

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Hi and hello to you am a newbie and yes the menopause can mess people up
I can mess people up way more than 'Menopause'.

Get a life you f/king ....."Hi Nice to meet you" "Oh hello"..."Nice to meet you" Types.

You do my head in.

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
You ought to know that if ever I wanted to stalk someone on this site (not that I'm that way inclined), it would be you.
Very few on here in my opinion, which lets face it - isn't up to much, tend to say precisely what they mean and ignoring all else, stick to their guns the way you do. The thread about the female football team is a great example of how you crack on regardless, superb!!
You're greatly opinionated, very humorous, and your eloquence is highly attractive to this poor wee nobody....
In short, I find I'm becoming one of those sickening fans that swoon when their idol is near.
Awww ...you continue to crack me up lol

D

Dardii

I can mess people up way more than 'Menopause'.

Get a life you f/king ....."Hi Nice to meet you" "Oh hello"..."Nice to meet you" Types.

You do my head in.

Oh, you're testing to see if the newbies have tough skin...
To see if they have what it takes to survive in this place which is crammed full of wankstained excuses for human beings..

(Totally clicks on)

Screenshot_20240114-232123_DuckDuckGo.jpg

ruthless

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
im sorry but i couldnt help but nearly piss myself reading all this. I thought it was the other one about shitting the bed

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Seems like fox hunting is back on the agenda.

Although Fox, that pic, first time seeing it, no wonder your being chased :D

Very cute, bit to much blush on the cheeks though, but the eyes, those I like lol..

Anyway, better make a point before I look like a perv.

I doubt anyone can mess a women up more than menopause, it's an ending.
The problems that causes with so many women, not to be made fun of, ever.

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Seems like fox hunting is back on the agenda.

Although Fox, that pic, first time seeing it, no wonder your being chased :D

Very cute, bit to much blush on the cheeks though, but the eyes, those I like lol..

Anyway, better make a point before I look like a perv.

I doubt anyone can mess a women up more than menopause, it's an ending.
The problems that causes with so many women, not to be made fun of, ever.
Lmfaooooo..im not here to impress chat fellas id rather kick them in the nob. I however do love too much blush tho it's my statement makeup ;) and yes ya a perv. Join the queue haha ya in good company on here

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Lmfaooooo..im not here to impress chat fellas id rather kick them in the nob. I however do love too much blush tho it's my statement makeup ;) and yes ya a perv. Join the queue haha ya in good company on here
Likewise.... there's a few fellas here that are not here to impress little girls like you.

We don't need makeup.

Stunning first thing in a morning.

Something you would never achieve.

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Likewise.... there's a few fellas here that are not here to impress little girls like you.

We don't need makeup.

Stunning first thing in a morning.

Something you would never achieve.
Haha yeah ya so right right I wake up looking like some of the neanderthal blokes in here no names mentioned ;)

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
@Moriarty I meant to add including me in my sarcasm I do apologise ;) the spirit of my response was ya in good company lol

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
A little girl who loves makeup.....nooooooo never lol....#getout. We spend hrs trying different ways to impress 'ourselves and our girl mates who appreciate a good eye fleek technique' ;) infact on reflection with the amount of makeup and skincare women or men buy in a lifetime and beauty and smelly stuff in general we are responsible for our bit for keeping the economy going ;)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@Moriarty I meant to add including me in my sarcasm I do apologise ;) the spirit of my response was ya in good company lol

Don't worry about it, pretty sure you get hit on nightly.
I was just having fun with it.

Your obiously self confident enough to handle a "chuckle".

Although there are many who arent.

What I find most annoying is that the men who are the worst at finding women to pick on are the ones who have never had a successful relationship due to thier own hang ups.

I should know, my longest relationship was about 8 years, not exactly stunning, although I loved someone for over 30.

Probably not a good relationship strategy.

I'm not here looking for love, to old and set in my ways, just want to talk to people who are fun.

If your here for something more, always consider, most folks in here are single for a reason :p

Back