A Sweet Hello to All

D

Dardii

<<waves>>

Hello to all.
I've been here before, I'm sure of it... I just don't remember much about this place, damn menopause..

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yeah....even an AI with cuntish programming would do better at knowing how to sound like a woman. Hello all, I am menopausal. Let me share that with the internet as a greeting message.

Hola... I dont bleed so much now. My name is Kiki.

Oh..this tune.. I love this tune.. and menapause.. what is the entomology of this word.. cos sounds like.. well **** it.. let us put a pause on men. So you go full lesbian when you turn a certain age? I swear there is a womenapause...have you been to the adult rooms? Seems a lil late, no?

Yes - I swear, not meant serious.. but if you take it that way.. well , do reply.. when I log on drunk next I am sure I will get back to you in a serious way.... cos well.. its what drunks would do. It is all serious and important.

Last edited:

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
<<waves>>

Hello to all.
I've been here before, I'm sure of it... I just don't remember much about this place, damn menopause..
Greetings, and welcome to the forums

So you know, you can also ignore the kind of skidmark that insults others for no other reason than their own self-loathing, spitting poison wherever they go, until finally they're smeared into the face of the earth by someone nice enough to society who will drop a container on them and turn them into mulch.

All you need to know is, if you click on their names, you can ignore them, and every time you log in, you'll not see their diarrhoea, nor have to interact with them again.

Click on their name, and you'll see four boxes underneath it. One of them is "Ignore". I wish you well. There is no reason why vermin should be allowed to fester in chatrooms, attacking people for no reason. Nor on forums. At least their comments are there for all to see, log, record, and report.

Alternatively, you can collect the data and sent it to the authorities for their scrutinisation. In time, they will be dealt with. Otherwise, ignoring is the way to go. I apologise that a minority of people are disgusting in their attitudes to people who enter rooms. In a real room, they'd be quickly shown the door.

D

Dardii

Greetings, and welcome to the forums

So you know, you can also ignore the kind of skidmark that insults others for no other reason than their own self-loathing, spitting poison wherever they go, until finally they're smeared into the face of the earth by someone nice enough to society who will drop a container on them and turn them into mulch.

All you need to know is, if you click on their names, you can ignore them, and every time you log in, you'll not see their diarrhoea, nor have to interact with them again.

Click on their name, and you'll see four boxes underneath it. One of them is "Ignore". I wish you well. There is no reason why vermin should be allowed to fester in chatrooms, attacking people for no reason. Nor on forums. At least their comments are there for all to see, log, record, and report.

Alternatively, you can collect the data and sent it to the authorities for their scrutinisation. In time, they will be dealt with. Otherwise, ignoring is the way to go. I apologise that a minority of people are disgusting in their attitudes to people who enter rooms. In a real room, they'd be quickly shown the door.
Thank you for that. I like learning new ways to ignore a person.
I'm actually very tough skinned, which I'm sure will come in very handy on this site.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
<<waves>>

Hello to all.

You really need some colour in your life. Monochrome can seem so austere.
I'm sorry to hear that you are going through your own personal crisis.
But, then again, aren't we all?
o_O

D

Dardii

You really need some colour in your life. Monochrome can seem so austere.
I'm sorry to hear that you are going through your own personal crisis.
But, then again, aren't we all?
o_O
Is this your idea of a chat up? Well, I must say... it's working!

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Is this your idea of a chat up? Well, I must say... it's working!
Well, I was bold enough to check out your profile after reading your comments on one or two Forum threads.
Moreover, I am normally impressed by people who dare to express an opinion in both the Forum AND the chatroom(s).
So, it was as much my curiosity as it was my inclination to say hello on a more personal level.
Thank you for your encouraging reply.
;)

D

Dardii

Well, I was bold enough to check out your profile after reading your comments on one or two Forum threads.
Moreover, I am normally impressed by people who dare to express an opinion in both the Forum AND the chatroom(s).
So, it was as much my curiosity as it was my inclination to say hello on a more personal level.
Thank you for your encouraging reply.
;)
You ought to know that if ever I wanted to stalk someone on this site (not that I'm that way inclined), it would be you.
Very few on here in my opinion, which lets face it - isn't up to much, tend to say precisely what they mean and ignoring all else, stick to their guns the way you do. The thread about the female football team is a great example of how you crack on regardless, superb!!
You're greatly opinionated, very humorous, and your eloquence is highly attractive to this poor wee nobody....
In short, I find I'm becoming one of those sickening fans that swoon when their idol is near.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
You ought to know that if ever I wanted to stalk someone on this site (not that I'm that way inclined), it would be you.
Very few on here in my opinion, which lets face it - isn't up to much, tend to say precisely what they mean and ignoring all else, stick to their guns the way you do. The thread about the female football team is a great example of how you crack on regardless, superb!!
You're greatly opinionated, very humorous, and your eloquence is highly attractive to this poor wee nobody....
In short, I find I'm becoming one of those sickening fans that swoon when their idol is near.

Gosh! ... :eek:
I'm extremely grateful for your undeserving flattery.

As humour and wordplay are two of my key approaches to conversation, both in written and spoken form, it follows that my input in the Forums and chatrooms is largely with comical intent. It's a hit and miss affair as you can appreciate.
If you are considering going into a 'quasi-stalking mode', it will probably be safer and more discreet to do so via the personal communications feature in Profile.
Oh, and thank you for showing your appreciation of some of the lesser known gems of Classical music I posted.
:D

D

Dardii

Gosh! ... :eek:
I'm extremely grateful for your undeserving flattery.

As humour and wordplay are two of my key approaches to conversation, both in written and spoken form, it follows that my input in the Forums and chatrooms is largely with comical intent. It's a hit and miss affair as you can appreciate.
If you are considering going into a 'quasi-stalking mode', it will probably be safer and more discreet to do so via the personal communications feature in Profile.
Oh, and thank you for showing your appreciation of some of the lesser known gems of Classical music I posted.
:D
I'm on it..!! ;-)

Rich68

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
<<waves>>

Hello to all.
Hi and hello to you am a newbie and yes the menopause can mess people up

Back