A rant a day keeps the mods at bay

• Thread starter Apartment_In_Spain
  • Start date
A

Apartment_In_Spain

Dalaidwama loves herself, says she's been here 18 years going by her profile pic she must have joined when she was 6.....Hollie had her wings clipped and been put firmly in her place about time too, she can no longer mod up her friends and after the Connie debacle a good thing I hear you say...... Pinkwave the Sheriff of the YAH room only chats to people she likes and ignores people she doesn't like, definitely not mod material........ Kaz made a mod on the whim of dalaidwama, chatters she doesn't like have stayed away in their droves for obvious reasons.......Old Silky, so old she's grade 3 listed, doesn't know what day of the week it is half the time, has to go. Rant over, there I feel a bit better now,
thank you.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Dalaidwama loves herself, says she's been here 18 years going by her profile pic she must have joined when she was 6.....Hollie had her wings clipped and been put firmly in her place about time too, she can no longer mod up her friends and after the Connie debacle a good thing I hear you say...... Pinkwave the Sheriff of the YAH room only chats to people she likes and ignores people she doesn't like, definitely not mod material........ Kaz made a mod on the whim of dalaidwama, chatters she doesn't like have stayed away in their droves for obvious reasons.......Old Silky, so old she's grade 3 listed, doesn't know what day of the week it is half the time, has to go. Rant over, there I feel a bit better now,
thank you.

How can she of been here 18 years site only been open few years!! think that spanish sun gone to your head

C

ChasingRubies

Appointing mods on a chat site this small is going to be really bloody difficult, because everyone has friends and enemies.. the ones that are pretty neutral don't want to be mods. So I sympathise with TheDalaiDrama tbh.

I left being mod because any decision I took to ban or mute was always met with awful hostility and the culprits are too good at ban evading. It is a thankless task really. Post suggestions to them to improve the site etc instead of a daily rant lol.

M

mickysere

thank you.

M

mickysere

what else do they have?? they are crippled with arthritis, have early signs of dementia and worked all their lives to spend their retirement 'modding' a chatroom. dali llama may have an ulterior motive, web sites 'adopt a gran' are flourishing these days.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
what else do they have?? they are crippled with arthritis, have early signs of dementia and worked all their lives to spend their retirement 'modding' a chatroom. dali llama may have an ulterior motive, web sites 'adopt a gran' are flourishing these days.

what the addy for adopt a granny i needs adopting.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I've been with the network 18 years, doesn't mean you guys.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Was it just me that noticed last night in yah room or was there alot of new faces/names mods that seemed to have a big wooden stick and sh** stirred things a wee bit what seemed rather not nice and were also taking the piss out of peeps(being polite here). yeah peeps say the yah is stale boring uneventful, but u know what its better than being another lobby jobby job full of tossers. oh and by the way i aint old ancient or a relic. some of us in life just like peace and harmony and a laugh but not at the expense of others sh** stirring and talking the piss.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've been with the network 18 years, doesn't mean you guys.
which net work? i think what they mean is you been in this chat site 18 years i am saying no way it not been open that long

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I've not been in this site 18 years.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I've been with the network that owns it for 18 years.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Also can I clearly state that self love is the most important love. Of course I love myself. Ffs

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Oh others do too but I like to keep myself covered. That's where self love comes in.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ooer even you lot are at it too..... tut tut.

Quentin

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Self love? thats one step away from onanism, you will go blind

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I only thought it was the men who went blind.

Back