A not funny Joke

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
was in the news , but for some reason it got taken down, every available source. A man was out walking his dog, when all of a sudden, a flying object landed infront of him. The door to an oval shaped aircraft with no wings, seemed to hover effortlessly opened, and a creature that resembled a human but with a huge head and eyes 2wice the size of ours, stepped out.

it went home with the man, and they watched eastenders together, the man all the while explaining to the alien how this was humans pass time and that the charachters were just acting. Thre alien he said, didn't understand this and so kicked the TV resulting in it breaking.

Anyway while all this was happening, the dog had dissapeared, when the man went to look for it, he realised it must have gotten into the space ship when doors opened earlier. In a panick..he headed back to the shite were it was seen,and sighed , it was still there. He could hear the dog barkin but no doors?

Remeberein what the alien did to his Tv, he decided to kick the craft,well only fair innit. He kicked it, and the door opened. Dog walked out and said " bloodyell , I thought you were gonna leave me here."

"You spoke" said the man. "no I didnt" replied the dog. The alien upon seeing a dent in the spacecraft, tazered both the man and his dog, nothing left but ashes and said.." I was only acting hee hee"

That's it.

Back