A mothers love.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Less than a fiver for a burger, chips AND a drink! What better way to fill up while working the Air Ambulance....like Prince William used to do....you know, mixing with all those sick and injured ordinary people.

No matter what you say or think, Hells, Princess Diana did mix with the ordinary person much more than her diamond jangling in-laws. Your opinion cannot take away facts, no matter how much you want it to. Granted, she also mixed with rich people- of course she did- she was one of them! She could hardly avoid mixing with them; being friends, dating, etc, etc. So, what would be YOUR definition of mixing with ordinary people? After Charles had dumped her, do you think she should have taken the boys and gone into a hostel in Birmingham, while awaiting a council house?
Thus you are stating that Charles didn`t mix with "ordinary" people ?. You seem to ignore the fact that Dianna had to be seen to mix with your "common " people as part of the Royals schedule, or don`t that count ?.
What you say is also denying that she had a troubled childhood ,same as Charles did but ...oh nooo,she was "little miss perfect" while dirty Charles was a disgusting ,two timing rat ,who only mixed with his own sort of " people " ?.

C

CrazyCatLady

Thus you are stating that Charles didn`t mix with "ordinary" people ?. You seem to ignore the fact that Dianna had to be seen to mix with your "common " people as part of the Royals schedule, or don`t that count ?.
What you say is also denying that she had a troubled childhood ,same as Charles did but ...oh nooo,she was "little miss perfect" while dirty Charles was a disgusting ,two timing rat ,who only mixed with his own sort of " people " ?.
There's a question mark on the end of it. Am I supposed to answer this incoherent mess?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There's a question mark on the end of it. Am I supposed to answer this incoherent mess?
Suit yaself ! you always do !
She was a Nymphomaniac ,prove different ? ( question mark is a request for you to reply ,unless you need a better explanation?)
Camllla is much more in touch with "ordinary" people than Dianna ever was .

F

fonzie

I wasn't working at Maccy D's at the time, so not sure if she partied regularly in there with that lot. She could well have done. As far as I know, they all liked a bit of meat every now and again, and Maccy D's is good quality British beef (or so they say!).
like you would know about child's love being motherless wtf

Back