A heart-rending tale of broken Britain and then you have the hard-right haters...

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I give up. Yet again you deliberately act stupid, if it is actually an act. Off you pop Hells and don’t assume what I believe on any topic, the odds aren’t in you favour.
But you always do give up when things are not going in your favour ?. I can expect visits(on the site) from your clan soon i expect to bolster your shattered Ego :)

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

Child poverty facts and figures.​

• There were 4.3 million children living in poverty in the UK in 2019-20. That's 31 per cent of children, or nine in a classroom of 30.

• 49 per cent of children living in lone-parent families are in poverty. Lone parents face a higher risk of poverty due to the lack of an additional earner, low rates of maintenance payments, gender inequality in employment and pay, and childcare costs.

• Children from Black and minority ethnic groups are more likely to be in poverty: 46 per cent are now in poverty, compared with 26 per cent of children in White British families.

• Work does not provide a guaranteed route out of poverty in the UK. 75 per cent of children growing up in poverty live in a household where at least one person works.

• Children in larger families are at a far greater risk of living in poverty – 47 per cent of children living in families with 3 or more children live in poverty.

• Childcare and housing are two of the costs that take the biggest toll on families’ budgets.
  • Removing the two-child limit and the benefit cap would lift 100,000s of children out of poverty.

• Increasing child benefit would substantially reduce child poverty as well as providing support to all families with the extra costs children bring.

Source: Child Poverty Action Group.

SamBally

Reaction score

UK hunger crisis: 1.5m people go whole day without food.​

According to the Evidence and Network on U.K. Household Food Security, 10% of U.K. adults live in marginally food insecure households. Another 20% live with moderate or severe food insecurity. Marginal food insecurity indicates concern about one’s ability to access food. However, moderate food insecurity includes compromises and limitations in food quality and variety. It may also include skipping meals and reducing food intake and quantity. Individuals experiencing severe food insecurity often go hungry.

UNICEF estimated in 2019 that 19% of children under the age of 15 live with someone who faces moderate or severe food insecurity. Furthermore, 10% of children live with severely food-insecure people.

The need for emergency food supplies in the U.K. is increasing. The Trussell Trust, a U.K. nonprofit whose mission is to stop poverty and hunger in the U.K., distributed 1.6 million three-day emergency food supplies from April 2018 to March 2019. Approximately 577,618 of the emergency food supplies went to children. Further, the amount of food distributed marks an 18.8% increase from the previous year.

The U.K. participates in the U.N.’s effort to tackle poverty through The Sustainable Development Goals. The U.N.’s agenda also includes ending hunger by 2030. Nonetheless, a 2018 report released by the UK Stakeholders for Sustainable Development (UKSSD) states, “While there is an enormous amount to celebrate, the most vulnerable places and people in our society are increasingly left behind.” Challenges include food insecurity, rising obesity, and malnutrition.

The only genuine kids who are starving are those in war torn countries such as Afghanistan or poor countries such as African ones. If any kids are starving in the UK then there is something wrong with the S S or parents !

Thanks for sharing your view of what you assume starvation looks like to "genuine kids".

If you are genuinely concerned about children in Afghanistan starving then piss off and make a thread about it and in the meantime take your infantile mutual bickering with Christopher of this thread.

You pair of prize plums are genuinely worse than the Thomson Twins, the airhead, and dizzy.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
The only genuine kids who are starving are those in war torn countries such as Afghanistan or poor countries such as African ones. If any kids are starving in the UK then there is something wrong with the S S or parents !
Are you that stupid you actually need a reality check course some kids are starving in the UK since they brought this universal credit in amd it has nothing to do with the parents you are so obnoxious to blame the parents!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

UK hunger crisis: 1.5m people go whole day without food.​

According to the Evidence and Network on U.K. Household Food Security, 10% of U.K. adults live in marginally food insecure households. Another 20% live with moderate or severe food insecurity. Marginal food insecurity indicates concern about one’s ability to access food. However, moderate food insecurity includes compromises and limitations in food quality and variety. It may also include skipping meals and reducing food intake and quantity. Individuals experiencing severe food insecurity often go hungry.

UNICEF estimated in 2019 that 19% of children under the age of 15 live with someone who faces moderate or severe food insecurity. Furthermore, 10% of children live with severely food-insecure people.

The need for emergency food supplies in the U.K. is increasing. The Trussell Trust, a U.K. nonprofit whose mission is to stop poverty and hunger in the U.K., distributed 1.6 million three-day emergency food supplies from April 2018 to March 2019. Approximately 577,618 of the emergency food supplies went to children. Further, the amount of food distributed marks an 18.8% increase from the previous year.

The U.K. participates in the U.N.’s effort to tackle poverty through The Sustainable Development Goals. The U.N.’s agenda also includes ending hunger by 2030. Nonetheless, a 2018 report released by the UK Stakeholders for Sustainable Development (UKSSD) states, “While there is an enormous amount to celebrate, the most vulnerable places and people in our society are increasingly left behind.” Challenges include food insecurity, rising obesity, and malnutrition.

Thanks for sharing your view of what you assume starvation looks like to "genuine kids".

If you are genuinely concerned about children in Afghanistan starving then piss off and make a thread about it and in the meantime take your infantile mutual bickering with Christopher of this thread.

You pair of prize plums are genuinely worse than the Thomson Twins, the airhead, and dizzy.
Where do the Statisticians get their statics from ? Who the hell can go around counting which children are starving in this Country ? I dont know of a single child who is "STARVING" in the UK. If they are then it`s not due to them not getting any money or help. "Starving " is a lot different to not getting the best food money can buy ! I never see on TV footage of "children " in UK with bloated bellies and big sad Eyes ,do you ?. I do know for a fact that children of aged 1 up can go to Nursery free!! yes FREE ,my neighbours child does as they work from home . They get fed properly at Nursery too. It`s a load of BS if you or anyone tries to tell me where any child in the UK are "starving " ..ffs get a grip on reality .

Also ,no reason to bring personal gossip into this thread by using a difference between myself and anothers clique . Children in Afghanistan are genuinely STARVING unless you are blind to their war torn plight .
No child in the UK needs to be "starving " and you damwell know it .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are you that stupid you actually need a reality check course some kids are starving in the UK since they brought this universal credit in amd it has nothing to do with the parents you are so obnoxious to blame the parents!
I`ll tell you what Whisky. Post some pics and reports on children who are actually "STARVING" in the UK . I know that all major Supermarkets throw food away when it reaches it`s "sell by " or "use by" but it`s perfectly fine to eat and many people actually get it for that purpose .
Just post a photo of a "starving " child from the UK and i will rethink my position.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
I`ll tell you what Whisky. Post some pics and reports on children who are actually "STARVING" in the UK . I know that all major Supermarkets throw food away when it reaches it`s "sell by " or "use by" but it`s perfectly fine to eat and many people actually get it for that purpose .
Just post a photo of a "starving " child from the UK and i will rethink my position.
Oh do stfu u talk out yer arse constantly u obviously don't live in the real world !!

SamBally

Reaction score
It is such a shame that the uncaring expect the vulnerable to suffer because they don't want to help those who really deserve to be cared for.

Proof indeed of how despicable our society has become.

The 'me me me brigade' stomping their entitlement over everything else.

They physically spit in the faces of the caring.

These days spitting is their weapon of choice.

It's actually quite interesting observing these people getting angrier and angrier online. I wouldn't say braver because most of these angry online gobshites wouldn't have the kahonies to speak offline, in the same angry manner, they type online. Away from the relative safety of their computer screens and complete anonymity.

It's bogus angry mass hysteria on a grand scale. You would think they had just returned home traumatized from the horrors of the Somme in WW1 because they had to wear a mask, in Asda, for 20 minutes. You would think they had participated in up-front and personal one-on-one combat in the Falklands or in Iraq or Afghanistan. Watched their close friends dying beside them or returning horrifically mutilated. The horror of REAL war.

Just like Covid-19 denial, they will also deny child poverty and other social issues currently exist in the UK today and get really angry about it. They will angrily lash out at everyone else calling them liars and take no responsibility at all for the shitpit of a society their generation has created and their generation is responsible for.

The pampered baby boom generation, the gammons, who had it all handed to them on a plate and who produced more generations of self-entitled spoiled brats just like them.

They angrily DEMAND liberal freedoms and rights and then endlessly moan about taking responsibility for those privileges.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's actually quite interesting observing these people getting angrier and angrier online. I wouldn't say braver because most of these angry online gobshites wouldn't have the kahonies to speak offline, in the same angry manner, they type online. Away from the relative safety of their computer screens and complete anonymity.

It's bogus angry mass hysteria on a grand scale. You would think they had just returned home traumatized from the horrors of the Somme in WW1 because they had to wear a mask, in Asda, for 20 minutes. You would think they had participated in up-front and personal one-on-one combat in the Falklands or in Iraq or Afghanistan. Watched their close friends dying beside them or returning horrifically mutilated. The horror of REAL war.

Just like Covid-19 denial, they will also deny child poverty and other social issues that currently exist in the UK and get really angry about it. They will angrily lash out at everyone else calling them liars and take no responsibility at all for the shitpit of a society their generation has created and their generation is responsible for.

The pampered baby boom generation, the gammons, who had it all handed to them on a plate and who produced more generations of self-entitled spoiled brats just like them.

They angrily DEMAND liberal freedoms and rights and then endlessly moan about taking responsibility for those privileges.
What are you on about ?? give me an age group and why they never suffered like todays people do here ? . most of the names are coming from you with the venom of anger too !! read what you write and se what you are !.

SamBally

Reaction score
What are you on about ?? give me an age group and why they never suffered like todays people do here ? . most of the names are coming from you with the venom of anger too !! read what you write and se what you are !.

How about you fukc off this thread, you two-faced backstabbing miserable old bastard?

Do you understand?

S

Saphire

How about you fukc off this thread, you two-faced backstabbing miserable old bastard?

Do you understand?
Fancy talking to an 80 year old man like that.....o_O

You ooze hypocrisy every time you post.....nasty, bitter and twisted, you and your Klingon should take a break now and again..;)

SamBally

Reaction score
Fancy talking to an 80 year old man like that.....o_O

You ooze hypocrisy every time you post.....nasty, bitter and twisted, you and your Klingon should take a break now and again..;)

LOL! (wink).

Here it is the creepy airhead, grudge-holding weirdo, who masquerades as a "newbie" and when in fact it is an "oldie".

After her/him and her/him, cronies ganged up on the miserable old bastard insulting his mental health and wellbeing and is now trying to argue because she/he is REALLY stupid that describing a miserable old man as a miserable old bastard is comparable.

Go and find another lonely online bloke to waddle around after you, where you can both waddle to your heart's content.

:D

Back