A heart-rending tale of broken Britain and then you have the hard-right haters...

S

Saphire

LOL! (wink).

Here it is the creepy airhead, grudge-holding weirdo, who masquerades as a "newbie" and when in fact it is an "oldie".

After her/him and her/him, cronies ganged up on the miserable old bastard insulting his mental health and wellbeing and is now trying to argue because she/he is REALLY stupid that calling a miserable old man a miserable old bastard is comparable.

Go and find some lonely online bloke to waddle around after you, where you can both waddle to your heart's delight.

:D
I imagine you do lots of 'waddling' around yourself.

The self projection in most of your posts is very obvious. You really should take a break, I think your continuous vitriolic posting is making you unhappy.

Over and....you know the rest. ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
LOL! (wink).

Here it is the creepy airhead, grudge-holding weirdo, who masquerades as a "newbie" and when in fact it is an "oldie".

After her/him and her/him, cronies ganged up on the miserable old bastard insulting his mental health and wellbeing and is now trying to argue because she/he is REALLY stupid that describing a miserable old man as a miserable old bastard is comparable.

Go and find another lonely online bloke to waddle around after you, where you can both waddle to your heart's content.

:D

Well said. *clapping*

Personally, I pay no attention to those I find uninteresting.

'Nuff sed'

008.gif

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Personally, I pay no attention to those I find uninteresting.

I think she/he probably has a crush on me, which is why it keeps on mentioning my name. Not quite as intense as Altair's crush or the other herbert but a crush all the same.

Crush is also 100% what would happen to me if that thing ever sat on me.

Over and out.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I think she/he probably has a crush on me, which is why it keeps on mentioning my name. Not quite as intense as Altair's crush or the other herbert but a crush all the same.

Crush is also 100% what would happen to me if that thing ever sat on me.

Over and out.

haha.jpg

Back