A foreigner in the UK!

KnightSam

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I am a foreigner planning to visit the Uk, let's see how I'd get treated here first ^^

RequiemForACat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I am a foreigner planning to visit the Uk, let's see how I'd get treated here first ^^

I would say pretty well, the UK is a very diverse place. Whereabouts in the UK are you going to visit? And what country are you coming from?

KnightSam

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I think I am interested in the North side of the country, I have seen pictures of Scotland and Ireland and the wonderful bright green fields, and ancient castles. Of course big cities can be good too but I wouldn't spend all my time there.

KnightSam

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would be delighted to have a cup of tea and biscuits
But that's not when I meant, I would like to visit places in the UK where I wouldn't find myself getting in line behind a crowd of tourists, I prefer authentic places and am counting on people here to inform me about them ^^

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would be delighted to have a cup of tea and biscuits
But that's not when I meant, I would like to visit places in the UK where I wouldn't find myself getting in line behind a crowd of tourists, I prefer authentic places and am counting on people here to inform me about them ^^

Can't go wrong with Scarborough, Lyme Regis, Bridlington, Sherringham, Dartmouth, Totnes, Woolacombe, Torquay, Illfracombe, Combe Martin. The coastal towns are really nice, right by the sea. Not much of a crowd either in some areas. And if you're looking for treats, then these places offer cream teas.

KnightSam

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Waw!! Thanks man, only thing left for me now is to get a map and link all these places together:)
Do you live in a big city or a coastal town Wojcik?

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Waw!! Thanks man, only thing left for me now is to get a map and link all these places together:)
Do you live in a big city or a coastal town Wojcik?

It's a city. 9th largest in England apparently. I would love to move to Bridlington though. The Sun newspaper have tokens where they offer cheap Sun holiday's. It's a great way of enjoying a few holidays throughout the year.

Back