1,500 male asylum seekers to be housed in small rural village.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Not content with twisting beyond recognition and taking out of context everything I say

What a really creepy statement. Clearly bullshit. Even Amber Heard would blush at that one. A drama queen who just makes it up for effect. A liar. As a rule, I usually avoid your clickbait threads and most things you type.

You could of course prove me wrong by posting it, stupid, because if I twist and take EVERYTHING you type out of context it will be in black and white in your message history.

In one breath you frequently (and rightly) denounce Hell2bewith76 for his horrible sexist views but in the next breath constantly defend that other ghastly misogynist you have tag-teamed with.

Both, who are NOT Muslim men btw.

So dominating the ghastly misogynist now also types on your behalf yet you claim you don't know him.

Your lack of character is best avoided.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What a really creepy statement. Clearly bullshit. Even Amber Heard would blush at that one. A drama queen who just makes it up for effect. A liar. As a rule, I usually avoid your clickbait threads and most things you type.

You could of course prove me wrong by posting it, stupid, because if I twist and take EVERYTHING you type out of context it will be in black and white in your message history.

In one breath you frequently (and rightly) denounce Hell2bewith76 for his horrible sexist views but in the next breath constantly defend that other ghastly misogynist you have tag-teamed with.

Both, who are NOT Muslim men btw.

Your lack of character is best avoided.
Since when have i been "sexist" ? examples please.
Expand if necessary to see what is said about me !

S

Saphire

People learn eventually. View attachment 9939
They dont learn.

1,500 men, aged between 18 and 40, will be housed at the proposed Linton-on Ouse Asylum centre while their applications to stay in the UK are processed. They are expected to come mainly from Iran, Iraq and Eritrea.
The tiny village presently holds has only 700 residents.
There will be more than twice as many asylum seekers than there are residents living in the tiny village.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your reply was to me. Your question was “Was the young lady an illegal immigrant ?.” Again I say ‘No, what a stupid question.’
Comedian you mean? :rolleyes:
She was Ukrainian yes ? presumably fleeing from the War in Ukraine yes ?
Many of the refugees who you call "Dinghy people " were similarly fleeing from wars in their own countries but for so me reason you pick on them as "illegal" but not the "Ukrainians "?
Why

btw i`m happy about anyone who needs shelter from war ,whatever country they come from ,up to the point where we are so saturated that we can`t take any more . I`m not a "racist" like some of you .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ffs Hells, you know full well. You were there. Or do you need reminding yet again that many folk here knew you on the old site?
When was i "there" and "where" ? name of the site please.

note that you have been prone to either get confused with numbers ( from 2018 to 2019 or 2020 or 2021 is 4 years according to your count !).
there is such a thing online chat as "cloning " . You would make a prime suspect for that ! :))

Last edited:
S

Saphire

She was Ukrainian yes ? presumably fleeing from the War in Ukraine yes ?
Many of the refugees who you call "Dinghy people " were similarly fleeing from wars in their own countries but for so me reason you pick on them as "illegal" but not the "Ukrainians "?
Why

btw i`m happy about anyone who needs shelter from war ,whatever country they come from ,up to the point where we are so saturated that we can`t take any more . I`m not a "racist" like some of you .
Presumably, you can use Google?
Use it to understand the differences between refugees... asylum seekers... illegal immigrants.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m not going through this yet again. Last time you started this nonsense Fiona stepped in and proved you were known there before. Now just stop.
There is actually a pair of new members who are using the Lobby chatroom a lot .I think they can vouch for where i was chatting at the time you claim i was in the "old" site . You do have a problem with dates /numbers though so i do take that into consideration.
Was i using the old chatsite in 2017 ? Ask Fiona if you can`t remember .

Back