Murder on the chat floor!.. Whodunnit..

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Freddie foreman, london gangster, dumped bodys at sea.
I would look at somebody, in 40s chat who owns a boat, or possibly another mode, of rare transport.
No names mentioned, i reckon he could bore a man to death!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Breaking news just in from Chat central....

An as of yet an unidentified body has been discovered in the chat room list of UK 40s and 50's room earlier today.

Gender yet unknown. However rumour has it several flamingo related articles, tractor prints, a tube of deep heat, bunny ears, a toucan and a cactus were found nearby.

Chat 'expert' chatters are on the case and several suspects will be interviewed throughout the next few days.

A leak of names of some of those being interviewed is as follows. (names may be changed to stop copyright)
HackAssMe, a respectable member of chat. However we can't forget that pic scandal from last year.

TinkerLaFelle, Very sensitive beautiful chatter, but she does have a cactus collection and a tractor.

Kinky Dee, Everyone loves this women, shes hot eh, but could she have sneaked about with her bunny tail bobbin and done the dirty deed.

MatteLaBerk, Seems a nice chap, but we all know he is sharper than a, well something very sharp. Could it be pun related?

Duchess Minngo, High society Hot tub extraordinaire with her famous flamingo collection and posh castle.

Skuby Tuesday, Dutch delight, but did she clogger someone when they were not looking.

GlenMcIt'sMyBirthdaySoon, Quiet chap, seems harmless. However did he finally go off the boil and peculate a font.

Sean In The Pie , Yes shes across the pond but did she sneak across the boarders on the pretense of looking for a bit of Beatles memorabilia.

Wilfy la Noir, Charming Yorkshire chap, but did he finally snap!

Sliggy, I mean his legs are far too short to run far away, but maybe he had an accomplish.

Black Fabric babe, Shes exotic and mysterious and bound to know spells n stuff.

Blonks, ahh yes seems like a harmless artist, but is he sneakier than Banksey and slapped someone with a copperpot.

Frank In Suspenders, Innocent brown fonter or dastardly wrong un?

Oh my turn to be interview TBC. .

I'm just so relieved not to be included as a suspect on this occasion.
My alibi is that I was in the Lobby at the time and I have at least two hundred willing witnesses to testify on my behalf.
I only hope that hell2bwith isn't being fitted up again as the prime suspect because the 'lynching party' are out in force.
;)

glen612201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
New just in seen hackassme down the beach burning pics were they just norty ones he was getting rid of after his last scandal or was he hiding evidence

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
*shows off a chatroom laser by having it slowly track toward Ms Shak Bond, lying supine and lashed to a golden font*

'' Ah, Ms Shak Bond, we’ve been expecting you.''

BLOHOLFELD STROKING A PUSSY bloholefeld.jpg

(twosharksinapool)

Ms Shak Bondage would've be going a bit far I suspect.

Last edited:

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Somebody bid ricky a good morning, and now hes taking hostages in the 40s room!

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Update, sorry it's been so long coming, I was erm 'helping' The rozzers with their investigation.

The body has not yet been named, police are having difficulty deciding who it may be. It appears to be a professional hidey. Who has more layers than a Scooby-doo villain.

Further suspects and eye witnesses have also come to light.

One eye witness Fage, says she saw someone looking a bit shifty hanging around the chatroom list, however as they 'engorged' her she is unwilling to name them.

Chatter Langey, who is known for calling everyone brats, also spotted two masked persons lugging a sack with what looked to be a foot sticking out the top. However on further questioning, she did admit, it may have been someone just nipping to Aldis for a loaf of bread.

Duchess Minngo was asked for comment earlier today, as the most prolific chat room chatter. However she told me to 'Sod off and dae wan'

Meanwhile the Senior Operative Detective Lau.. Otherwise known as SODS Lau, reminds everyone to remain calm.
The artist pics are being closely observed for clues and the very best chatroom experts are on the case.

More updates to follow.

Last edited:

glen612201

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
more from chat central Tinkerlafelle and Hackassme have just been seen as the sunsets walking towards the beach with a spade and cactus is it fun or is it getting rid of evidence ?????????

B

Bad_Influence

TinkerLaFelle is currently renovating her patio. Just sayin’.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
more from chat central Tinkerlafelle and Hackassme have just been seen as the sunsets walking towards the beach with a spade and cactus is it fun or is it getting rid of evidence ?????????
Jack wanted advice on the best lube to use with a cactus. Nothin more lol

Back