FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lancashire

Shocking but predictable. A gang of emotionally stunted misfits constantly targetting other chatters until they get a wee nibble.

"They love the drama"

"They love me abusing them"

"It's all their fault"

A familiar theme.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do you know who`s thread this is ?. It`s MINE ! Don`t you fancy telling them to move on ? or do they have the same hold over you as they do over other chatters ,who moved out of yah with them in order to stay close to their leader ?.
right 1] i never been in the gang nor the y@h room
2] once a thread is posted it be comes public therefore you dont own it you merely started it.
3] one person alone hold a small hold on me and man its sure no one here .
i think your loving it .

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hell2bewith. A simple question.

Are you enjoying this thread, does it give you pleasure, in your element?

Yes or no only please.

B

Bad_Influence

Shocking but predictable. A gang of emotionally stunted misfits constantly targetting other chatters until they get a wee nibble.

"They love the drama"

"They love me abusing them"

"It's all their fault"

A familiar theme.

Says you? The guy that only EVER comes into the forums to have a weak rant at me?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
2] once a thread is posted it be comes public therefore you dont own it you merely started it.
i think your loving it .

Making sense and not "Piggybacking for likes"
It's chat infused drama ,

Both parties at each-other constantly does not constitute bullying.

I'm for "Popcorn" XD

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So, what is chat bullying? How do you define it?

What does a bullied person have to do to prove 'being bullied'.

If for instance, someone was being cyber bullied.

How could they prove it?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good comment and far more diplomatic than I would be.

They are crude bullies, nothing exceptional about any of them at all, and when the people who should be protecting the vulnerable actually join in with the goading, giving permission to the bullies to continue, then there is not much more to be said... is there.

If your face fits...
Many thanks for the support, i appreciate it . For those who have the sense to raed the title of this thread i was fed up with the term"shrine " being used in the chatrooms by that small minded group to mock the death of a real person who i was close to.I decided that if others in the chatroom wanted to know what the joke was all about ii might help if i explained it . If anyone wanst to scroll back a few pages in here they`ll be able to read a decent person`s appraisel of the intention and it is also a member who i don`t know so i`m not a part of any clique. I think her name is Scotswoman or similar.
Anyone who doesn`t like this thread is welcome to unread it , i`m NOT a bully .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Load of bollox last 2 posts but 1 ,

It's all Drama , bullying lol ,

He loves it mate XD
Let me know if anyone laughs and mocks you every day /hour almost if you have a death of a close friend and tell a chatroom that .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Let me know if anyone laughs and mocks you every day /hour almost if you have a death of a close friend and tell a chatroom that .

Laugh and joke with you every night , not aware of anything like that :)

You know me man , loose , chilled chat XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
B

Bad_Influence

Many thanks for the support, i appreciate it . For those who have the sense to raed the title of this thread i was fed up with the term"shrine " being used in the chatrooms by that small minded group to mock the death of a real person who i was close to.I decided that if others in the chatroom wanted to know what the joke was all about ii might help if i explained it . If anyone wanst to scroll back a few pages in here they`ll be able to read a decent person`s appraisel of the intention and it is also a member who i don`t know so i`m not a part of any clique. I think her name is Scotswoman or similar.
Anyone who doesn`t like this thread is welcome to unread it , i`m NOT a bully .

Oh I quite agree that you’re not a bully. You are however a relentless, attention-seeking freak, who makes every room or forum a history lesson.
LET IT GO

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So, what is chat bullying? How do you define it?

What does a bullied person have to do to prove 'being bullied'.

If for instance, someone was being cyber bullied.

How could they prove it?
You won`t get any "likes " from mods for sure !. Calling someone a Paedophile and then creating a cartoon with the persons actual photo on it only warrants a 3 day ban . he probably get away if he committed murder with a silly big grin on his face,along with his concubines . He`s more sick than i am ,make no mistake. .Yuk ! sick as sick he is .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
You sure ? then what`s the "like " for at Bad`s comment on "vulnerable " . You think it`s funny or what ?.

Is Bad coming to me asking why i liked your comments ?
Grow up man ,

In case you are interested Kyle Larson has a new Valvoline sponsor for his new #5 Hendrick Motorsport Nascar ...

Wanna chat about that ?

L

Lancashire

The same 'pack' of people constantly targetting and winding up a lone individual is most definitely bullying, whether the victim reacts or not is totally irrelevant.

"It is assumed that a cyberbullying victim receives less social support when the victim's behavior is perceived as very overt. It is further assumed that this effect's underlying process is the partial attribution of responsibility for the incident to the victim and not to the bully..."

"The results support the hypotheses. Participants attributed more responsibility for the bullying incident to the victim when the victim was presented as extraverted and very open in revealing personal information. This diminished social support for the victim..."

I totally agree with what Hell typed on an earlier thread, although I'll phase it differently to how he did. Hell has obviously been singled out and then demonized by a large group who now have carte blanche to constantly abuse him because it is considered "drama", not abuse. Of course, it is abuse, and the main abuser is rather sly about how he goes about it and yet extremely predictable.

Personally, I think Hell should move on and find another chat site because the goading and bullying will never stop on this one and when it becomes "habitual" and the "norm" like this it just isn't healthy for emotional wellbeing.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i think your loving it .
Read the Title of this thread (which happens to be the thread i started so i can class it as "mine " . Then read the explanation which i give for creating the thread ! You may learn something ,or maybe not .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is Bad coming to me asking why i liked your comments ?
Grow up man ,

In case you are interested Kyle Larson has a new Valvoline sponsor for his new #5 Hendrick Motorsport Nascar ...

Wanna chat about that ?
No he ent but thats because you don`t like my comments ?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back