FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I'm loving this car man - You saw it here first ;)

Screenshot 2020-12-30 150932.png

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To satisfy the whingers ,NO i do not like the bullying by a small group which has been rattling on for ages now .
I do have unsettled business with Bad but not with the whole list of members ! If they choose to back him by goading me or mocking anything i post then they will get retaliation from me
Now ,go back to your hollow chat or make it decent for me and others to use the chatrooms .
Thank you .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Nice car but i prefer the top end Mazda all singing all dancing model :)

Do they still use that silly Rotary engine or is that a thing of the past now ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The same 'pack' of people constantly targetting and winding up a lone individual is most definitely bullying, whether the victim reacts or not is totally irrelevant.

"It is assumed that a cyberbullying victim receives less social support when the victim's behavior is perceived as very overt. It is further assumed that this effect's underlying process is the partial attribution of responsibility for the incident to the victim and not to the bully..."

"The results support the hypotheses. Participants attributed more responsibility for the bullying incident to the victim when the victim was presented as extraverted and very open in revealing personal information. This diminished social support for the victim..."

I totally agree with what Hell typed on an earlier thread, although I'll phase it differently to how he did. Hell has obviously been singled out and then demonized by a large group who now have carte blanche to constantly abuse him because it is considered "drama", not abuse. Of course, it is abuse, and the main abuser is rather sly about how he goes about it and yet extremely predictable.

Personally, I think Hell should move on and find another chat site because the goading and bullying will never stop on this one and when it becomes "habitual" and the "norm" like this it just isn't healthy for emotional wellbeing.
I understand what you are saying but i doubt if others will care. If i was to move from this site where ,believe it or not ,i have enough friendly members who don`t join in but do PM me with a similar perpective to yours. Why should decent members leave the chatsite when really it should be those who are trying to control each of the chatrooms.
Thanks for the moral support even if it falls on blind eyes :)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Read the Title of this thread (which happens to be the thread i started so i can class it as "mine " . Then read the explanation which i give for creating the thread ! You may learn something ,or maybe not .

listen mr u started the thread to explain about your shrine then go read a bit further on you will see that i wrote i too have a shrine but mine is to my son who died 4 and half months old and to others i have loved and lost that were my family..
it a public forum there once its posted its a free for all
ask a MOD

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
listen mr u started the thread to explain about your shrine then go read a bit further on you will see that i wrote i too have a shrine but mine is to my son who died 4 and half months old and to others i have loved and lost that were my family..
it a public forum there once its posted its a free for all
ask a MOD
Have i or a member of my clique ever mocked you about the shrine which you have ? My bet is "NO"

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
That`s past years ago. along with their rust problems lol

I like Japanese cars but have always been drawn towards Toyota or Honda .......

L

Lancashire

I understand what you are saying but i doubt if others will care. If i was to move from this site where ,believe it or not ,i have enough friendly members who don`t join in but do PM me with a similar perpective to yours. Why should decent members leave the chatsite when really it should be those who are trying to control each of the chatrooms.
Thanks for the moral support even if it falls on blind eyes :)

Anytime. I have known you for a long time and at heart, you are a decent auld fella without a nasty bone in your body.

I stopped chatting in the room for all the reasons on this thread and other threads. I will not tolerate different rules for different people when the same rules should apply to all.

Keep smiling!

:)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
So Bad is here with his Clique ,

Hell is here with his Clique ,

What now a Mexican standoff ?

I'm getting the fcuks ouuuttaaa here XD

tenor (9).gif

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do they still use that silly Rotary engine or is that a thing of the past now ?
I'm sure Wankle engines were still in use until very recently (how do they come up with these engine names?) :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I'm sure Wankle engines were still in use until very recently (how do they come up with these engine names?) :rolleyes:

I thought that also , that is why i asked :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
""Since the end of production of the Mazda RX-8 in 2012, the engine was produced only for single seater racing, with the one-make Star Mazda Championship being contested with a Wankel engine until 2017; the series' transition to using a Mazda-branded piston engine in 2018 completely ended the production of the engine, ...""

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Have i or a member of my clique ever mocked you about the shrine which you have ? My bet is "NO"
NO because I never lied about such aa thing .[ just saying] any thing i tell r say on here or rooms is for real .. now if u dont mind I am going to climb back into my house because I am now in t4 , in words of the great one stay safe.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lancs, can you clarify something for me please.
You can see by my profile, ive been here a while.
Ive never seen you chat in any room.
When you say you stopped using the rooms, what room did you chat in?
Never saw you here once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back