UK GOV VS SCOTS GOV

Scotschick2022

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi there id just like to inform of a life threat i have had, these governments are being paid to help us, but do nothing but lie, quite sure i dont want this too happen to anyone else, they are out to kill not help, ive got first hand experience on this, so stop your tax, stop the scamming bastards

Scotschick2022

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
oh bad influence, we are more the eu now in scotland than anything else

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
hi there id just like to inform of a life threat i have had, these governments are being paid to help us, but do nothing but lie, quite sure i dont want this too happen to anyone else, they are out to kill not help, ive got first hand experience on this, so stop your tax, stop the scamming bastards
It wasn't too long ago that these very same governments told everyone that they had to wear masks, stay indoors, stay away from family and friends, only go out for 1 hour of exercise a day(Police even chased people on their own who wanted a stroll on the beach or in other secluded areas walking their dogs), social distancing(remember those stickers posted all over the shops), told you couldn't say goodbye to your loved ones so died alone, they even had Police try to enforce on people what they could and could not buy in supermarkets(remember the essential goods nonsense).

And then we're just about to see the consequences of two years of lockdown, furlough and overspending, which will result in everyone's energy bills more than double this winter. We now have this thing called sudden adult death syndrome, where originally healthy adults suddenly die after having the vaccines.

Now this is something i think we're going to look back on as a human atrocity. Pure evil, advocated by the very same politicians and leaders who were compliant.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
“But it would have been so much worse if I hadn’t had the vax” is the new mantra for Covidiots, despite the fact that there is literally no evidence to back up such a claim, considering covid has different effects on everyone. In fact the opposite seems true now, with the vaccinated seemingly more likely to catch it multiple times.

What gov’ts did to us will be looked upon as criminal in the future, I have no doubt.
It will be featured on the History Channel on what transpired in decades to come, touching on Pfizer, Bill Gates, Fauci, the WHO, and all the other players who were compliant during that period.

Scotschick2022

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
very well put, stand up to b the silly fuckers, only ive been diagnosed with sciatica, it was a corrupted emergency, ye call for help, the idiots pass u round, i could be dead by now, my bp was 374, was in hosp

Back