Dalai... can you tell me why I got a 6 hours ban from YAH? I did nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bad_Influence

If it was the use of a mild profanity then how come another chatter used a far worse word but was back within a minute?

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
You guys can swear in any other room on the site. You'll live.

B

Bad_Influence

You guys can swear in any other room on the site. You'll live.
I understand that fully. My point was that I was banned for 6 hours whereas another user was kicked and allowed to return.
Yes, YAH is no profanity at all no matter how mild. Nursery rules only please.
Believe me I'm the biggest advocate of a no swearing YAH room.... I don't go in the lobby for exactly that reason. My issue was that others have been kicked and allowed to return immediately. But never mind... what's done is done, I'll be more careful. Thank you for your replies. x

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You're contradicting yourself.!

You said..."If it was the use of a mild profanity" .. then you go on to say "Believe me I'm the biggest advocate of a no swearing YAH room"

Profanity, how ever mild, is still profanity.

SuperNova

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I understand that fully. My point was that I was banned for 6 hours whereas another user was kicked and allowed to return.

Believe me I'm the biggest advocate of a no swearing YAH room.... I don't go in the lobby for exactly that reason. My issue was that others have been kicked and allowed to return immediately. But never mind... what's done is done, I'll be more careful. Thank you for your replies. x
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its called,,,favouritism

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I don't know any of you enough to have favorites.

Elea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dalai... make swearing in Yah allowed and say goodbye to most of us. We only ask for one swear free room :(

This entire site is already subject to a surfeit of anti-free speech rules. The last thing it needs are special areas hermetically sealed from unpleasant words. Some ideas deeply offend me far more than swear words, but I listen to them all. Why should mature adults be protected from mere words?

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
I don't disagree, but there is a thread for this

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
not on this thread.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Dalai... make swearing in Yah allowed and say goodbye to most of us. We only ask for one swear free room :(

Say goodbye to 'Most' of us? (Only to you drab nitwits).

The way the voting is going....It seems like it's going to be goodbye then..;)

Let's see if we do actually lose You or any other members eh?

I doubt it.

(Incidentally, You do not come across as the person with the same name from the 'Old Site'. If it is You?, then you will know exactly what to say to Me, to prove it is You.) ;)

Last edited:

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
So why did he get 6 hours ? God forbid I slip up .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back