Grrrrrr......The most annoying, irritating and selfish ever!

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The most selfish and annoying act that I often see today.... is the use by abled- bodied people using DISABLED facillities. It makes my blood boil seeing them blatently abusing the car parks, toilets etc without displaying a BLUE BADGE or using one belonging to someone else.
May I ask these nasty, lazy individuals to refrain from this practice now .....as one day you too may need this accessible convenience yourself.
CHEERS.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Omgosh I hate that.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Omgosh I hate that.[/QUOT

It makes me see red..... today I was out shopping and 2 young peeps in a 4 wheel drive parked in a space next to the door of the supermarket and strolled in bought some food and ate it in car in a disabled space.
Its at times like this I would like to be a car park attendant lol.

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Smh. I cannot stand how some people treat others with special needs, or don't treat at all and just neglect that they or others are doing wrong by them. Kills me.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Its when you need assistance..... that you take a special interest in the BLUE BADGE system.

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yea and I dont understand how someone can steal a large commercial jet that they aren't qualified to fly. The guy was arrested anyway

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Was he displaying a blue badge mac x

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
It does if you read the thread

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hee hee yes mac.........do u have blue badges in USA?

Macgyver

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It does if you read the thread
I did read it but the guy was arrested for trying to steal the plane so therefore he had no badge of any kind to even go near it much less get on board and sit in c**kpit trying to steal the plane.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Mac me darlin.... Dalai knows nothing about the drama on board the flight.... it was America!

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Not a clue. Lmao

Kate

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The most selfish and annoying act that I often see today.... is the use by abled- bodied people using DISABLED facillities. It makes my blood boil seeing them blatently abusing the car parks, toilets etc without displaying a BLUE BADGE or using one belonging to someone else.
May I ask these nasty, lazy individuals to refrain from this practice now .....as one day you too may need this accessible convenience yourself.
CHEERS.
I'm with you Jude.
Another stunning example of people not giving a rodents bottom about anyone other than themselves. Infuriating.

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i am agree totally but also mind there are hidden disabilities that are not viseable to the eye aswell

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What a totally ignorant post!

You seriously should go read about hidden disabilities. Did you actually go check if the car had a blue badge or you just jumping to conclusions as per...

Last edited:
A

AGirlHasNoName

My ex has crohns disease, you can't see it, because he looks like any other healthy person, but he has a radar key for access to disabled toilets as people with this disease sometimes cannot wait in a public toilet queue. etc.

Although I do know people who abuse disabled facilities. So it does happen.

R

retiremunter

Its when you need assistance..... that you take a special interest in the BLUE BADGE system.
my lad is disabled we dont come under the blue badge system, the blue badge system is set up through your mobility/sight needs....so some people using disabled toilets are actually entitled to do so, badge or not....the parking i totally understand but again someone that 'looks' well and parks up could be very ill...better not to judge

Back