Believe this or don’t. I merely give you the opportunity to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What? Just answer the question… you stated

How could they have found it to be safe in the 12 months between discovering covid, and releasing the ‘vaccines’?
It took people 5 years to find that Thalidomide was dangerous.
Thalidamine was banned in USA when a female scientist of some sort wasn`t happy about it .
Little story for you and your followers:- one of my brothers joined the Royal Marines around 1948 and was posted to Malaya to fight the Communists . he had the vaccine for malaria as they all had to . Guess what ? he caught Malaria and suffered from that for the rest of his life . Had to keep a supply of anti-malaria pills always. Did that vaccine have the full test before release ?.
If the Covid vaccine hadn`t been released when it was a lot more deaths from Covid 19 are the likely result.It is so rampant ( mainly due to people such as you who refuse to wear a mask & safe distance !) it wasn`t prepared to wait until we had a 1000 years of tests to avoid a single life.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It took people 5 years to find that Thalidomide was dangerous.
Was the contraceptive pill tested fully before release ? If so it passed the tests even though it was capable of killing people !. I know tat as a fact ,i had a relative aged 21 who went into Hospital for ( what should have been ) a simple cosmetic varicose vein operation and died with a blood clot ,caused by using the birth pill. of course there was a demand for an "easy" contraceptive pill to replace the mechanical devices so nobody kicked up a stink about the deaths caused by that pill .

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Another victim of anti-mask and antivax destruction

Michael Lee Aday; September 27, 1947 – January 20, 2022

"I hug people in the middle of COVID. I understood stopping life for a little while, but they cannot continue to stop life because of politics." He described a person who called for people on airplanes to wear masks as a "Nazi" and "power-mad".

Meat Loaf said: "If I die, I die, but I'm not going to be controlled."

C

CrazyCatLady

Another victim of anti-mask and antivax destruction

Michael Lee Aday; September 27, 1947 – January 20, 2022

"I hug people in the middle of COVID. I understood stopping life for a little while, but they cannot continue to stop life because of politics." He described a person who called for people on airplanes to wear masks as a "Nazi" and "power-mad".

Meat Loaf said: "If I die, I die, but I'm not going to be controlled."
I loved Meatloaf- he was a big part of teenage years! However, he was 74 ffs- let's be fair, it wouldn't have been too long till he popped his clogs and he had a bloody good life! He was vulnerable- his age, plus he had asthma, as well as other conditions.
This story is no scare tactic and I actually admire the guy even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back