NHS workers will have to be fully vaccinated by April 1st.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
For the third time, just in case you missed the first two, I have not given my opinion and have absolutely no intention to be drawn into your web of delusion. My opinion is that you are a Covid denying conspiracy theorist who will NOT convince me otherwise.

I am questioning your petulant demands that other people verify their opinion with sources while you make various ludicrous statements and don't.

I recognize, like most conspiracy theorists you think you are more intelligent than everyone one else and that you think you can type endless waffle in order to distract people but I am afraid it just exposes your ignorance further.
Yes, you've already admitted that you have no opinion. If only you knew what to follow that admission up with.

Once again, you forget that I am not the one who claimed that the experimental injection reduces severity. However, I am the one who would like to see the source for that belief.

So far, nothing . . .
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now, about that test. Did tony and company know that it would give meaningless results? Simple yes or no will do.

Last edited:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
We have spent hundreds of hours debating this issue on this specific forum. Literally hundreds. Nothing you have typed hasn't been tackled previously on NUMEROUS occasions. You are NOT the smart-arse you think you are and you have not typed ANYTHING original, nothing at all, or exposed anything that hasn't previously been debated.

Have a great day.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We have spent hundreds of hours debating this issue on this specific forum. Literally hundreds. Nothing you have typed hasn't been tackled previously on NUMEROUS occasions. You are NOT the smart-arse you think you are and you have not typed ANYTHING original, nothing at all, or exposed anything that hasn't previously been debated.

Have a great day.
LOL!! You can't even provide one study to prove the claim that's been made. So now you've reduced yourself by attempting to make your failure my fault (that in itself is a failure).

But no, you're the one who didn't deliver, and you're taking it not at all too well.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Dunning Kruger student tries to convince forum users he/she is an expert epidemiologist.

egg on face.jpg

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dunning Kruger student tries to convince forum users he/she is an expert epidemiologist.

View attachment 6477
You are yet another tony fan, ain't ya?. And in the interest of supporting your hero, you're willing to pretend that you don't understand what "turned up too high" means in reference to the PCR-test. The truth is that anyone reading this thread is wondering why you and others would mindlessly defend tony and company after they deliberately kept quiet as labs around the world used a cycle-threshold that would spit out meaningless results. Tony himself has said just that. He said that a cycle-threshold of anything over 35 would give nothing but meaningless results.

Unfortunately, your steadfast belief in your heroes is such that you won't believe that the PRC-test was set too high because your continued faith in tony and company depends on your willingness to pretend that you don't know what something so simple as "turned up too high" means. When he said a cycle-threshold of anything over 35 will give meaningless results, you heard him say that a cycle-threshold of anything over 35 will be just right. That's how hero worship works.

Now let's get real. Why, in your opinion, did tony and company remain quiet as labs around the world used a cycle-threshold that, according to even themselves, was too high?

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Dunning Kruger student triples down in trying to convince forum users he/she is an expert epidemiologist.

side eye.jpg

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
After originally stating "the experts" knew nothing and it was all a conspiracy*

LOL!

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Dunning Kruger student triples down in trying to convince forum users he/she is an expert epidemiologist.
So, after being shown point blank what the experts--including the venerable tony--have said about the PCR-test being inappropriate to the purpose, you now want to demonstrate how one's cognitive dissonance can make it all seem to go away. But no, they said it, and you can't make it go away. So you go ahead and run around like a chicken with its head cut off, looking for that extra1% temporary protection from an experimental injection and boosters, and all because the same people who fraudulently allowed for the use of the unauthorized PCR-test told you you need it. Just don't expect anyone to take you serious.

By the way, you do believe that these medical establishment people and organizations exist, right? Of course you do. Therefore, you must believe that I made up all those quotes. I wonder how many readers share your wacky suspicions . . .

Oh hey! Have you heard that they're gonna switch to a different test at the end of December? Yeah, they said they're gonna use one that can distinguish between covid and the flu.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Because i had some spare time i attempted to read all the posts on this thread . Unsuccessfully ,sorry ,but i would like to ask Brass (genuin ,no knocks querie) has the vaccine been proven enough to say that with it ,if a person gets Covid19,they are most unlikely to have it bad enough to require a hospital bed ?. Reason i ask is that freeing up beds from Covid sufferers is a major fight against this nasty Virus.
Please don`t reply with links to data sites etc . I just want a simple reply,thanks.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Because i had some spare time i attempted to read all the posts on this thread . Unsuccessfully ,sorry ,but i would like to ask Brass (genuin ,no knocks querie) has the vaccine been proven enough to say that with it ,if a person gets Covid19,they are most unlikely to have it bad enough to require a hospital bed ?. Reason i ask is that freeing up beds from Covid sufferers is a major fight against this nasty Virus.
Please don`t reply with links to data sites etc . I just want a simple reply,thanks.
I'm afraid you'll have to ask the other poster to show something to substantiate their claim that the experimental injection reduces severity. They claim it is true, but failed to provide anything to support it when asked.

Anyway, why would you go on believing tony and company when they allowed a fraudulent test to be used to determine the extent of the spread? Why did they support the use of a test that does not distinguish between covid and the flu? And, even assuming that it could make the distinction, why would they allow for it to be set too high?

Also, anyone who has ever tested positive for covid now has immunity. That means that over 45,000,000 people now have immunity. But tony and company want you to ignore that fact and get the experimental injection anyway. I wonder why they would pretend to not know something so basic as natural immunity. Actually, anyone who isn't a hopeless white-coat worshipper has no problem understanding the motivation behind their pretend ignorance.

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Anti-vax Dunning Kruger University student waffles, blusters and talks guff, while pretending to know 'stuff'.

when actually....

plague doc covid anti vaxxers.jpg

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I work for the NHS and I will do anything to protect my patients, the public and my family.

I feel I have a duty of care to have any vaccinations required. I have nursed many patients with covid19 and I would not wish that on anyone!

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Anti-vax Dunning Kruger University student waffles, blusters and talks guff, while pretending to know 'stuff'.

when actually....

View attachment 6505
Ya know, it's just several posts up from here that I provided you with the CDC, the FDA, and tony saying exactly what I've said. But you don't want to look at that because they are the experts, and you don't agree with them. Either they're wrong or you're wrong.

Brass

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I work for the NHS and I will do anything to protect my patients, the public and my family.
Yeah, me, too.

Anyway, since you work for NHS, maybe you could explain why they didn't mention that the PCR-test was fraudulent, either.

So . . .

Last edited:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Can I jump on the NHS me too bandwagon and say I also work for them. :) But I've said all I want say about nursing in previous posts, and I have no desire to rehash them.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
while we were clapping the NHS frontline workers they were chatting on here or writing on the forums :)

S

Saphire

Thank you (whoever it was) for removing all the anti-vax spam from this thread.

Back