Wales

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Wales gone

wales 2.jpg

WALES is not there anymore.

After a brutal night of hefty winds, Britain woke up to discover that its western chunk had been sheered off and was now tossing in the north Atlantic, 150 miles off the coast of Iceland.

People in Herefordshire were first to realise the principality had been removed when they awoke to find themselves living on the coast.

Martin Bishop, from the village of Clifford, said: “At first I thought my house had been picked up and dumped next to the sea, like some sort of ‘Wizard of Oz’ fantasy that I’m always having.

“I said to my dog, ‘we’re not in Herefordshire anymore, Toto’, but then I realised that Wales wasn’t there.

“At last.”

Bishop’s neighbour, Margaret Gerving, said: “It seems very traumatic at the moment, but it’s for the best.”

Jane Thompson, from Shrewsbury, added: “The A458 is now a road to nowhere. Sorry, the A458 is still a road to nowhere.”

Meanwhile, the government said it was studying a range of options on what to do about Wales and would announce a decision sometime next year.

C

CrazyCatLady

***Waves from my house in Wales, which is now somewhere in the middle of the Irish sea****
Bye bye England!!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Odd that i should se this thread. On the news here a few days ago i read where a Badger had been nailed by it`s back feet to a tree .This was in North wales ! some nasty bugs in Wales eh ? it`s not the 1st time i`ve read of extreme cruelty in Wales.

C

CrazyCatLady

Odd that i should se this thread. On the news here a few days ago i read where a Badger had been nailed by it`s back feet to a tree .This was in North wales ! some nasty bugs in Wales eh ? it`s not the 1st time i`ve read of extreme cruelty in Wales.
Some nasty bugs in England too and seeing as the place is bigger, I'd say there's more. I know- I was born there and lived there for 43 years.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Yeah but thats usually due to marrying under age sheep, which still goes one in the rural areas. ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Some nasty bugs in England too and seeing as the place is bigger, I'd say there's more. I know- I was born there and lived there for 43 years.
I agree as i live in England ! and know what bstds some people are when it comes to animals.
Tbh though i`ve always thought that the Welsh are above that sort of thing .

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Wales gone

View attachment 4424

After a brutal night of hefty winds, Britain woke up to discover that its western chunk had been sheered off and was now tossing in the north Atlantic, 150 miles off the coast of Iceland.

People in Herefordshire were first to realise the principality had been removed when they awoke to find themselves living on the coast.

Martin Bishop, from the village of Clifford, said: “At first I thought my house had been picked up and dumped next to the sea, like some sort of ‘Wizard of Oz’ fantasy that I’m always having.

“I said to my dog, ‘we’re not in Herefordshire anymore, Toto’, but then I realised that Wales wasn’t there.

“At last.”

Bishop’s neighbour, Margaret Gerving, said: “It seems very traumatic at the moment, but it’s for the best.”

Jane Thompson, from Shrewsbury, added: “The A458 is now a road to nowhere. Sorry, the A458 is still a road to nowhere.”

Meanwhile, the government said it was studying a range of options on what to do about Wales and would announce a decision sometime next year.

You are just the craziest, funniest thing I've ever had the privilege to meet in a chatroom. Here's a photo of the A458 after the cataclysmic event you describe. I thought I ought to record it for posterity. Note the skid marks on the road.....that was Markie travelling at speed on his way to deliver a skip to Machynlleth. He escaped to tell the tale luckily. Markie....it never pays to disregard Arafs!

Road to Nowhere.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Neil Hamilton calls for all women from Wales and other countries to be renamed ‘Natalie’ for convenience

liar and cheat.jpg

Neil Hamilton has announced a surprising addition to UKIP’s election pledges following a great idea he had yesterday.

In addition to banning Sharia courts and the wearing of full-face coverings in public, UKIP would introduce plans to make all women from Wales and other foreign countries change their name to Natalie in order to enable full integration into society unhindered by difficult to remember names such as Leanne.

“During the a debate yesterday I had a bit of brainwave,” the UKIP leader told reporters this morning.

“We all know there are loads of women all over the place in England, and what with all the immigrants coming over here and bringing their wives, mothers and daughters with them it is getting jolly complicated trying to pronounce or remember all the female names.”

He explained, “Leanne isn’t an English name, it’s a foreign Welsh name and as the debate was taking place in England I suddenly realised that it would be better to just call her Natalie.

“When in Rome, and all that.

“Then I figured we should probably roll out this idea across the country, thereby making it easier for women to integrate into English society. For example, if you’re in a café and an Indian woman walks in you can greet her with a cheery ‘Morning Natalie’ without fear of pronouncing her colonial name wrong.

“She will feel welcome, and you won’t feel as racist.

“I’m a genius, when you think about it,” he added, with characteristic modesty.

via - News Bollocks

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score

Wales gone

View attachment 4424

“At last.”

..err so does that mean theres no more wales then?

Back