picture on nick

GuestPass

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I just want to put a picture by my nick I dont want to have to post stuff just so I can do it ....

kaggles

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
And I want to take all the money from a bank's vault without breaking the law. Them's the rules I'm afraid. Keep talking and you'll soon be able to.

Last edited:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bad can put mulit photos on chat ...just saying

P

Phoenix1964

might help people if the site made it more clear that they were so many restrictions on new account users on what can & can’t do and what you are required to to gain access to all aspects of the site.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
might help people if the site made it more clear that they were so many restrictions on new account users on what can & can’t do and what you are required to to gain access to all aspects of the site.
The restrictions are in place so that we can monitor new users as known site trouble makers make clone accounts.

All we are looking for is positive postings, it doesn't take long and you can still access chat and the forums.

It also works.

Ty

P

Phoenix1964

So as a paid staff member can you say exactly how many & what & where someone who joins should be aware of all whats required as nothing is made obvious . Hense maybe why theres so many guests compared to memembers. Your also assuming people want to post in threads etc. As it promoted as a chat site surely must be aware many may just want use the chat rooms nothing else !

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
So as a paid staff member can you say exactly how many & what & where someone who joins should be aware of all whats required as nothing is made obvious . Hense maybe why theres so many guests compared to memembers. Your also assuming people want to post in threads etc. As it promoted as a chat site surely must be aware many may just want use the chat rooms nothing else !
OK this isn't a job.

We have plenty of members my friend and they have profiles, the Forum and rooms they can chat in ,
Guests can just use the rooms thats correct ,

If asking for a couple of positive posts is to much effort for you then don't do it but you obviously want these features or you wouldnt be asking ,

Protecting our users is what we do I'm sorry you don't approve :)

D

Deadpool

As a paid member of staff >¿<
Yes he gets paid in Portuguese tarts, chicken wings and marmite kisses.
Tbf I dont get the new user restrictions myself. If someones gonna log on to be a dick they can, and do, as a guest.
Now Sr Loco, offer me some protection, a lot of love and affection, whether I'm right or wrong.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
As a paid member of staff >¿<
Yes he gets paid in Portuguese tarts, chicken wings and marmite kisses.
Tbf I dont get the new user restrictions myself. If someones gonna log on to be a dick they can, and do, as a guest.
Now Sr Loco, offer me some protection, a lot of love and affection, whether I'm right or wrong.

Lol XD

Yer but no but ...

It helps us because we would have to sit here and watch every new member

Plus it works lol ,

Its a free service and not much to ask imo .

YES they can be dicks but it won't show until approved ,

You have all the protection you need in that suit ;)

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Think its due to some people being abusive on the site.

Back