Irritations

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Irritations, peeves, annoyances..

One of mine is younger folk that still think it's trendy to wear their trousers half way down their ass, showing off part boxers. Worse still older folk that do the same.

Well, you DID start a new thread. I am impressed.
I actually submitted a reply to this thread but 'the powers that be' obviously decided that it was too contentious, which it was not, I might add.
So much for recent discussions on freedom of speech.
Shame that no one else has responded. Or have they also been censored.
:rolleyes:

D

Dardii

Well, you DID start a new thread. I am impressed.
I actually submitted a reply to this thread but 'the powers that be' obviously decided that it was too contentious, which it was not, I might add.
So much for recent discussions on freedom of speech.
Shame that no one else has responded. Or have they also been censored.
:rolleyes:

I've started more than just this thread, why you think otherwise is baffling. One since our last back and forth (not this thread) and a few others before. Please do your homework before announcing you're impressed, as if I'm some naive person that doesn't know her ass from her elbow.

I can see why you'd be irritated at being censored on an irritation thread, it's funny in a way. But damn you, I'm intrigued now as to what you were originally irritated about, and what you could of possibly put in your post to get yourself censored.

S

Steven56

There are 2 things that just make me shake my head when I see. It's freezing cold outside snowing And I see people wearing pants that look like swiss-cheese, holes every where. Or people wearing shorts outside in the winter, I see them shivering walking or running to their cars or in or out of the store. I do not try to understand, if their content so be it.

D

Dardii

There are 2 things that just make me shake my head when I see. It's freezing cold outside snowing And I see people wearing pants that look like swiss-cheese, holes every where. Or people wearing shorts outside in the winter, I see them shivering walking or running to their cars or in or out of the store. I do not try to understand, if their content so be it.

I totally understand that, I feel the same and I wonder if it's my age talking, because I remember being young and in much harsher weather conditions, with next to nothing on.

Jeezo, these days I won't get out of bed (electric blanket) without putting on socks and cardy as an extra.

D

Dardii

Extra clothes, my next irritation..

My skin is thinning with age and even though I accept it, it doesn't mean that I have to like it..

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've started more than just this thread, why you think otherwise is baffling. One since our last back and forth (not this thread) and a few others before. Please do your homework before announcing you're impressed, as if I'm some naive person that doesn't know her ass from her elbow.

I can see why you'd be irritated at being censored on an irritation thread, it's funny in a way. But damn you, I'm intrigued now as to what you were originally irritated about, and what you could of possibly put in your post to get yourself censored.
I'm just waiting for you to start a thread on sewing or crocheting :)

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Similarly, I shake my head when i see football chavs standing topless on the terraces in the depths of Winter, wearing their semi nudity like a badge of honour. The worst of it is, they are NEVER ripped. They are always beer bellies!

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A MAJOR irritation of mine is this. When you phone a "customer services" (and I use that term very loosely) call centre to resolve a problem, they ALWAYS first suggest that you go online to resolve the issue. In my experience online NEVER does this. The next irritation is that the option applicable to your query is inevitably ALWAYS the last of at least 20. Then after what seems like an eternity when you eventually get to the right option, you typically wait 15 minutes to get through to a spotty teenager in Mumbai with a voice like a robot and the listening skills of Beethoven. And they have the temerity to say "your call is important to us". Yeah...course it is. Pull the other one!

D

Dardii

A MAJOR irritation of mine is this. When you phone a "customer services" (and I use that term very loosely) call centre to resolve a problem, they ALWAYS first suggest that you go online to resolve the issue. In my experience online NEVER does this. The next irritation is that the option applicable to your query is inevitably ALWAYS the last of at least 20. Then after what seems like an eternity when you eventually get to the right option, you typically wait 15 minutes to get through to a spotty teenager in Mumbai with a voice like a robot and the listening skills of Beethoven. And they have the temerity to say "your call is important to us". Yeah...course it is. Pull the other one!

Oh that's a good one! And definitely high placed on the irritating scale.

KlaptOutKitten

=^.^= Hi=^..^=
Reaction score
My pet hate is watching documentaries with music playing in the background louder than the person narrating. Why? I don't put music on when I have a conversation with someone and turn the volume up so they can't hear me its so annoying. Rant over

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My pet hate is watching documentaries with music playing in the background louder than the person narrating. Why? I don't put music on when I have a conversation with someone and turn the volume up so they can't hear me its so annoying. Rant over
Yes, background music always seems to be playing nowadays pretty much whatever you're watching. It's as if the powers that be have decided that people aren't able to exist without music nowadays

Back