New me!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
i've been coming here since Nov2020. i've been treated very decently, respectfully, I believe strongly that will continue. I'm the same person everyday no matter what is going on in my life. I'll never put my troubles on anybody else, I'm a great listener enjoy helping out whenever I see or feel someone is in need of help. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

You also play the Trumpet ;)

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well, at least you've got ONE (totally predictable) follower already, aka my Chat/Forum protege.
Being 'liked' isn't everything, my dear woman; and I should know.
Your 'machine oil analogy is most unfeminine, by the way.
Wouldn't Tena Lady be a more apposite allusion?
:rolleyes:

I know not to whom you refer - are you talking to me here, or Isabelle, when you say "you've got one follower"?

I know being liked isn't everything, whatever gave you the idea I wanted to. I'd rather people didn't like me, it's less troublesome.
The machine oil comes from years of ironing shirts for my father - he worked in a motor parts factory. The smell never leaves the clothes, and is embedded as an olfactory hallucination.

I'm not familiar with the seepage capacity of Tena Lady, all things intact - are you, @WickedPerdition?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
When i typed 'likeminded' the auto spell-checker (is it infallible?) red lined it. Which is why I asked you for the correct spelling (You being the self-proclaimed English language expert). But I see in your reply that you also spell it as one word. See, we ARE likeminded! :)
You're every unfriendly, which is fortunate because you'd be difficult to love.

If you think spelling a word the same equates to people being likeminded, then you are sadly mistaken. I don't think you are setting a precedence.
I noticed that you are particularly fond of hyphenated words in your reply. Next, you'll be using alliteration to make your point.

The spell checker* is American-rooted, as far as I am aware, so it is highly likely that it is not infallible, at least for our intents and purposes.
My comments are often aimed at correcting the abysmal use of English in the threads, despite the spell checker doing its utmost to assist.
I am not here to make 'friends', and I assure you that I am absolutely lovable, regardless of your chagrin.
:cool:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
oh my word what clique*.???????????????? news to me i had one or was even in one i must of been a seep when i set it up

I'd like to help you out in composing an intelligible and grammatically-correct sentence, but, to be honest, what you have to say isn't worth saying!
I can barely stop myself laughing at the epithet you've been given: 'UKChat Expert'.
Absolutely hilarious!

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
He’s a one-man-band.

Unlike you, who depends on his 'orchestra'. One that just constantly bangs on the same drum.
For God's sake, stop jumping on other people's bandwagons, you needy oaf.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I know not to whom you refer - are you talking to me here, or Isabelle, when you say "you've got one
The machine oil comes from years of ironing shirts for my father - he worked in a motor parts factory.
I'm not familiar with the seepage capacity of Tena Lady, all things intact - are you, WickedPerdition?

1. When you someone quotes your post you get a notification. Only YOU would have received that message. No one else.
2. Didn't your father wear protective clothing or was it not provided for him? That might have prevented your future PTSD.
3. If you aren't now, you will be eventually. I suppose I shouldn't be promoting product placement, but I think you get the picture.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
WP, you are SO transparent. You just wan't to see that wonderful posterior of hers again don't you? Admit it man! Mind you, I can hardly blame you :D

I presume you are referring to LadyOnArooftop and the picture on her profile. It is just that: a picture. It could have been plucked from anywhere on the internet, for all we know. However, I think the analogy is that she is looking down on others from her illusory, ivory tower. <lol>
I bet you're so infatuated, you've blown the image up and looked intently for a VPL!
:eek:

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I presume you are referring to LadyOnArooftop and the picture on her profile. It is just that: a picture. It could have been plucked from anywhere on the internet, for all we know. However, I think the analogy is that she is looking down on others from her illusory, ivory tower. <lol>
I bet you're so infatuated, you've blown the image up and looked intently for a VPL!
:eek:
You know me all too well WP. I have not just enlarged the picture. It now adorns the wall in my bedroom, so that every time I wake up, I am met immediately with this image of beauty. It has replaced my "Tennis Girl" poster (I thought it was time for a change). And as for a VPL, I had no need to check. I have it on good authority that the lady in question never wears any "undercrackers". :eek:

B

Bad_Influence

Unlike you, who depends on his 'orchestra'. One that just constantly bangs on the same drum.
For God's sake, stop jumping on other people's bandwagons, you needy oaf.

Pmsl. You’re amusing. Oh sorry, no you’re not. You just try to belittle people because you can’t handle a decent conversation, and your inferiority complex is there for everyone to see. Everyone can see what you are like now, and even other trolls are deserting you. It really is fun to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'd like to help you out in composing an intelligible and grammatically-correct sentence, but, to be honest, what you have to say isn't worth saying!
I can barely stop myself laughing at the epithet you've been given: 'UKChat Expert'.
Absolutely hilarious!

I not allowed to say what i want to you . I try this way you can work it out. D- - P D - - D

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I not allowed to say what i want to you . I try this way you can work it out. D- - P D - - D

Was that 2 Down from Hello magazine's Prize Crossword? At least present me with something challenging.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Pmsl. You’re amusing. Oh sorry, no you’re not. You just try to belittle people because you can’t handle a decent conversation, and your inferiority complex is there for everyone to see. Everyone can see what you are like now, and even other trolls are deserting you. It really is fun to watch.

One word sums you up perfectly: Projection! <lol>

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
fk me more like kindergarden cop the sequel here lol wow the rooms must be empty now 02 got rid of half the chatters

thebear74

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi new to this as been married 17 years but now have seperated from my partner. I have 4 children. im looking for some female company and if anything extra comes along it will be a bonus

Back