Restrictions for new users

TopCat1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
When oh when will i be able to add a pic to My profile? Recent changes apparently mean that because I’m a newbie, I can’t add an avatar pic or view profiles. How long does it take before i can do this?

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When oh when will i be able to add a pic to My profile? Recent changes apparently mean that because I’m a newbie, I can’t add an avatar pic or view profiles. How long does it take before i can do this?
Unfortunately, there is a surfeit of cat pictures being posted in the rooms nowadays and I think a decision must have been taken to put an end to it. I don't know about you, but I'm "feline" glad all over :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

You have new user restrictions on your account , this will end after a few positive profile or forum posts ,

We do this to monitor abusive users re signing , it will not take long ,

It isn't timed it's systematic ,

TY for your patience :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

AndyKay

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
might be about 3 or 4 days and might depends how much you post in forums
I suppose if I have to use the posting rate you have done then I am buggered ;-) You joined on 25th Jan this year and you have already posted close to 40 messages ... I joined on 4th Jan this year and this is probably my second post ... probably explains why 3 or 4 days is starting to look like 3 or 4 weeks lol

TopCat1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I suppose if I have to use the posting rate you have done then I am buggered ;-) You joined on 25th Jan this year and you have already posted close to 40 messages ... I joined on 4th Jan this year and this is probably my second post ... probably explains why 3 or 4 days is starting to look like 3 or 4 weeks lol
Very true, be prolific .. short and punchy and often might do the trick ;)

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

Just post some dribble lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (68).gif

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Adding some dribble.

MillieW

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Although I thought it might be best to add some drivel. It tried and it said "wait three seconds" so I've added even more drivel

Back