OI BI!

L

Lancashire

More deflection. Pitiful.

Like I said and which i'll repeat again. An angry abusive man who has mastered this "act". A mangy old dog who knows his tricks best. Toxic and poisonous and best to be avoided.

Anyone and I mean anyone who exposes his ignorance on any subject is then constantly harassed and stalked by him until they stop posting on this forum, that is a FACT.

B

Bad_Influence

Like I said and which i'll repeat again. An angry abusive man who has mastered this "act". A mangy old dog who knows his tricks best. Toxic and poisonous and best to be avoided.

Anyone and I mean anyone who exposes his ignorance on any subject is then constantly harassed and stalked by him until they stop posting on this forum, that is a FACT.

Then run along please. Give the whole site a break.

L

Lancashire

When you say the authorities, do you mean the guides here?
Just outlay that in a nice calm manner please

Will you give me "permission" 'billyliar'? Will you importantly state what time you will be back for the reply, 'billyliar'?

L

Lancashire

Then run along please. Give the whole site a break.

I will run along, you creepy b*stard because I have absolutely no intention of being stalked by an angry, odd loner like you and all while you continue your abusive games with anyone who challenges your limited intellect and all while you "act" nice for a few days before you revert back to form...

:D

B

Bad_Influence

I will run along, you creepy b*stard because I have absolutely no intention of being stalked by an angry, odd loner like you and all while you continue your abusive games with anyone who challenges your limited intellect and all while you "act" nice for a few days before you revert back to form...

:D

Mind your head on the way out.

L

Lancashire

Youre coming across creepy knowing to know other but not saying how u know them.

You'd know all about creepy, wouldn't you, or don't you want to share your shenanigans on your old site with your new friends (same type of weirdo) on this one.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
You'd know all about creepy, wouldn't you, or don't you want to share your shenanigans on your old site with your new friends (same type of weirdo) on this one.

Well you seem to know it all why dont u tell us lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Wow guys.

Just saying right but this is all very childish and not very constructive ,

I enjoy the forum can we please try and keep it friendly :)

Ty x

L

Lancashire

When 'billyliar' starts doxing people on this site, just like he did on the other site and for which he was banned, his skinny arse will be removed so quickly it won't touch the sides.

L

Lancashire

Thank god I am retiring from the boards. The irony of telling people to grow up after taking no action whatsoever against the abusive bullies who run it.

B

Bad_Influence

My turn, my turn. Make something up about me now. Pretty please. I feel left out. :(

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score

Shenanigans is that what you would call it i called it stalking so you must be from over there too you silly man .

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Never been banned,
Never doxed anyone.
I let you guys decide who the doxer is.
Theres a bad egg trying to make trouble.
Pocos right, its pointless replying.
People suss people out after a while.

Always comes out in the wash and people arent stupid :)

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Having been a member for over two years and just started enjoying contributing to these forums (probably because of boredom being in lockdown) I have now to think twice, what utter garbage you lot post, for goodness sake grow up and act like adults!!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Having been a member for over two years and just started enjoying contributing to these forums (probably because of boredom being in lockdown) I have now to think twice, what utter garbage you lot post, for goodness sake grow up and act like adults!!

It's not all like this ,

Thankfully :)

B

Bad_Influence

Don’t wanna, can’t make me. I’ll be in the corner sulking. :D:D:p

Back