OI BI!

L

Lancashire

th
Why not expose it now?
Show everybody what you have.
I dont mind, you have my full permission.
Im come back in 4 hours, that should give you time, to sort this expose out.
Come on let everybody see what you got.

According to that creepy stalking weirdo, Bad Manners, I am delusional for repeating EXACTLY this.

L

Lancashire

He won’t because he can’t. It easier to pretend he knows and then talk his way out of proving his words.

Actually, I am having fun exposing you because you have no stop button, a 55-year-old man with no emotional intelligence at all. You act like a hormonal teenager.

I have posted 90 times on this forum. You have posted nearly 3,000 and most of it toxic and poisonous.

You will be contributing your toxic poison long after I have left these boards because you are a creepy stalker who is addicted to creating conflict on this forum.

B

Bad_Influence

Actually, I am having fun exposing you because you have no stop button, a 55-year-old man with no emotional intelligence at all. You act like a hormonal teenager.

I have posted 90 times on this forum. You have posted nearly 3,000 and most of it toxic and poisonous.

You will be contributing your toxic poison long after I have left these boards because you are a creepy stalker who is addicted to creating conflict on this forum.

Still being a hypocrite is see.

L

Lancashire

Genuinely he is a creepy creepy man. Acts like he runs this forum. As soon as he gets a few sidekicks, usually women of a particular calibre he becomes even MORE animated while he demands people answer his questions and all while he spends 99% of his time avoiding answering ANY questions from other chatters unless they happen to be female.

A creepy creepy man.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Thing is he thinks im a bully far from it the silly man just makes me laugh that he thinks cos ppl have an opinion makes them a bully silly man

B

Bad_Influence

Genuinely he is a creepy creepy man. Acts like he runs this forum. As soon as he gets a few sidekicks, usually women of a particular calibre he becomes even MORE animated while he demands people answer his questions and all while he spends 99% of his time avoiding answering ANY questions from other chatters unless they happen to be female.

A creepy creepy man.

Just more avoidance.

L

Lancashire

Exposed yesterday for being completely ignorant in regards to "herd immunity" and now he is raging and he is genuinely angry. I know for a FACT individuals now don't post on this forum because he is a creepy creepy man who has also stalked them after they have also exposed his ignorance. it just isn't worth posting on this forum because he lurks on it 24/7 playing his mind f**** abusive games.

His abusive avoidance has become such the norm on this site that no no one bats an eyelid when he does it.

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hang, on, so have you got the same name from this other site lancs?
Bads right, whats good for the goose is good for the gander.
You keep saying people are hiding, and changing names, are you guilty of this too?
Whiskers is right i suggest you move on.
Threatening,people, then giving lectures on bullying doesnt make you look good.

B

Bad_Influence

Exposed yesterday for being completely ignorant in regards to "herd immunity" and now he is raging and he is genuinely angry. I know for a FACT individuals now don't post on this forum because he is a creepy creepy man who has also stalked them after they have also exposed his ignorance. it just isn't worth posting on this forum because he lurks on it 24/7 playing his mind f**** abusive games.

His abusive avoidance has become such the norm on this site that no no one bats an eyelid when he does it.

More deflection. Pitiful.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
You keep saying people are hiding, and changing names, are you guilty of this too?

I usually am right im a woman lol

L

Lancashire

The parody of you 'billyliar'. Why don't you tell "Whiskers" who you really are while you pretend not to know her?

In time 'billyliar' will start accusing everyone of being a (ironically) "liar". That's his M.O and when he is challenged by the authorities, he will flounce, just like he did on his previous site.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Hang on a min. Lancs is calling bad creepy but lancs is the one saying stuff about chatters and making out he knows them etc.... thats a little fked up to be honest

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When you say the authorities, do you mean the guides here?
Just outlay that in a nice calm manner please

B

Bad_Influence

The parody of you 'billyliar'. Why don't you tell "Whiskers" who you really are while you pretend not to know her?

In time 'billyliar' will start accusing everyone of being a (ironically) "liar". That's his M.O and when he is challenged by the authorities, he will flounce, just like he did on his previous site.

Just more muck-spreading with no proof. That’s all you ever do, and then when asked to prove it you hide behind yet more accusations.

People are seeing you for what you are and you song like it do you?

Back