Conspiracy theorists spin that web .....

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just think what many scientists have been working on for many years now and then the result. They have been researching to push back the "Age " of man . Now we have some success in that field and the younger people want aged people to die in order they can enjoy themselves .lol !:D
Crazy world we live in.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
My Cyborg comment was because we are already cloning humans.

This will lead to genderless clones because natural birth won't be required ,

These clones will be made to resist all Medical issues ,

Slowly turning into Robots ,

This is what me and my 11 year old son came up with ,

Fcukin brilliant eh ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My Cyborg comment was because we are already cloning humans.

This will lead to genderless clones because natural birth won't be required ,

These clones will be made to resist all Medical issues ,

Slowly turning into Robots ,

This is what me and my 11 year old son came up with ,

Fcukin brilliant eh ;)
Yep :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
We thought about this also ,

What are the main restrictions of Space Travel ?

Money ? ... Nope .... Lack of Science or Technology ? ..... Nope .... , It is the risk to Human life that holds them back ,

When you see it like that it's like a natural progression o_O

Last edited:

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Money ? ... Nope .... Lack of Science or Technology ? ..... Nope .... , It is the risk to Human life that holds them back ,

The progression could lead to robots developing emotion and feeling, then eventually taking over the world.

B

Bad_Influence

Only in the way we will not survive long distances. The Voyager Space probe has been travelling since 1977 but has only recently left out solar system. That’s not the galaxy, just our solar system. It is due to reach its first star in 40,000 years.
We as humans have found no planets within our solar system that could support human life although it’s believe there could be basic life forms on Titan, one of the moons of Saturn.
We have, in the last 10 years or so, discovered thousands of exoplanets (planets orbiting stars) but most are gas giants like Jupiter and Saturn and hold no chance of sustaining life (as we understand life)
To get a clue the distances involved, the Andromeda galaxy is on a collision course with the Milky Way at a speed of 110km per second and it will reach us in 4.8billion years.
So unless we can find a way to cheat the laws of physics we are going nowhere outside the Milky Way, at the very best we might get humans on Mars but even that has many obstacles.

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
all this talk about leaving mother earth ,,, such beauty,,, but nope they want to all **** off to some asteroid in the sky,,,, i hope elon musk gets a move on with his space travel program and takes all the fucktards that are bringing this planet to its knees in pursuit of greed,, oh and take prince charles and greta thunberg with them :D

B

Bad_Influence

all this talk about leaving mother earth ,,, such beauty,,, but nope they want to all **** off to some asteroid in the sky,,,, i hope elon musk gets a move on with his space travel program and takes all the fucktards that are bringing this planet to its knees in pursuit of greed,, oh and take prince charles and greta thunberg with them :D
Awww diddums lol

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You booked up for richard bransons moon trips anybody?
Dont want to put a dampner on things, but he couldnt even run a train, from birmingham to cheltenhem ontime.
I read some people put deposits down years ago i think?

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Billy poco is booked on the first fight only mod to land on the moon

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had my first vaccination on Monday, don’t worry people , it’s safe , I haven’t grown a third eye or a penis overnight!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Only in the way we will not survive long distances. The Voyager Space probe has been travelling since 1977 but has only recently left out solar system. That’s not the galaxy, just our solar system. It is due to reach its first star in 40,000 years.
We as humans have found no planets within our solar system that could support human life although it’s believe there could be basic life forms on Titan, one of the moons of Saturn.
We have, in the last 10 years or so, discovered thousands of exoplanets (planets orbiting stars) but most are gas giants like Jupiter and Saturn and hold no chance of sustaining life (as we understand life)
To get a clue the distances involved, the Andromeda galaxy is on a collision course with the Milky Way at a speed of 110km per second and it will reach us in 4.8billion years.
So unless we can find a way to cheat the laws of physics we are going nowhere outside the Milky Way, at the very best we might get humans on Mars but even that has many obstacles.

I'm talking about space Travel that entails Transporting people to another place ,

The human race needs a new base we will have drained this planet of all it's resources ,

The human race in it's current form isn't going anywhere ,

In our current form we can not survive such journeys ,

Remember he's 11 :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Nice thought , This Planet can not survive us .....

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm talking about space Travel that entails Transporting people to another place ,

The human race needs a new base we will have drained this planet of all it's resources ,

The human race in it's current form isn't going anywhere ,

In our current form we can not survive such journeys ,

Remember he's 11 :)

And it’s their generation of imagination and thinking that will make the world a wholly more sustainable and pleasant place (with or without humans)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
And it’s their generation of imagination and thinking that will make the world a wholly more sustainable and pleasant place (with or without humans)

And Fairies will fly around shooting Sherbert powder puffs from their arse !

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
That’s the spirit :D

what was the sherbet tubes with the liquorice thing in it called???

I have no idea i was chewing Sugar Cane in some rain forest in South America !!

Back