Conspiracy theorists spin that web .....

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Some of those Covid deniers were outside a hospital chanting their bile whilst people inside were dying. You'd love to be able to take those imbeciles into the wards and show them all the suffering. But you know what, if you did do that, they'd just say all those people in the beds were actors! You
can't win with conspiracy theorists, so don't even try.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Some of those Covid deniers were outside a hospital chanting their bile whilst people inside were dying. You'd love to be able to take those imbeciles into the wards and show them all the suffering. But you know what, if you did do that, they'd just say all those people in the beds were actors! You
can't win with conspiracy theorists, so don't even try.

Hmmm...!

But it's OKAY for me to go and brows the various Plants for sale at the Local CROWDED Garden Centre.

Shop in a CROWDED Supermarket.....

BUT....

A Mother can't buy a WINTER COAT for her 5 Year old....?

Yeah.

Very fair that.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hmmm...!

But it's OKAY for me to go and brows the various Plants for sale at the Local CROWDED Garden Centre.

Shop in a CROWDED Supermarket.....

BUT....

A Mother can't buy a WINTER COAT for her 5 Year old....?

Yeah.

Very fair that.

What are you on about man ?

MissTwix

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Whatever he, or any gov’t for that matter, does will be seen as too much by some, and not enough by others.
It’s said that opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one, but it seems to me a lot of arseholes have opinions. :D
I think Boris has let himself be led by science too much, and as someone who has faith In Science that’s tough to admit. However I believe his scientific advisors have been behind the 8 ball all the way through this pandemic and logic has gone out of the window.
I’ve no time for Kier Starmer (I believe he’s just a Tony Blair clone) but I had to agree with him over the weekend when he pushed for a national lockdown sooner rather than later. It was inevitable eventually so there was no reason to delay it and fortunately Boris saw sense.
I still don’t believe a lockdown was the way to go at the beginning but once we went down that path we have to see it through to the end.
Sadly people in general are idiots and far too many bend or break the lockdown rules, which then makes the restrictions rather pointless. So if you want to blame anyone for letting this virus get out of control, blame yourselves, your neighbours, or anyone who has total disregard for their own health and that of the population in general.

thats exactly it in a nutshell Bad... if people did as they should, then perhaps it wouldn't have got to the lockdown stage, borders for international travel should have been shut from the start though

B

Bad_Influence

thats exactly it in a nutshell Bad... if people did as they should, then perhaps it wouldn't have got to the lockdown stage, borders for international travel should have been shut from the start though

Very true, and it's good that they are now looking at allowing nobody into the country without a negative Covid test.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hello,,, look up the "China Credit System" ;)

Give us a snippet of what you are talking about then ?

Why is the Chinese credit system relative ?

We give you the forum make some effort XD

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Give us a snippet of what you are talking about then ?

Why is the Chinese credit system relative ?

We give you the forum make some effort XD

It's actually really interesting, if not terrifying!

They monitor citizens and give you a credit score (not dissimilar to a UK credit score) - but this is where it gets all big brother as they base this not only on financial/criminal/employment information but they also use video surveillance, internet history and real time data.....

this credit score if good can give you real benefits, if bad it will fcuk you up; potentially stopping you from accessing services

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Well ,

You are dealing with a completely different culture and they are fairly used to being treated this way ,

This is a country that bans it's Citizens from social media sites , they have no freedom of speech in China ,

They have no laws on Patents etc and their human rights records are disgraceful,

You seem really surprised ,

Luckily in Europe we have much better Human rights values and laws.

TheThinker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
i just responded to the conspiracy theory,, my take is that we are heading to the China credit system and full blown communism,,, just my opinion tho

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
i just responded to the conspiracy theory,, my take is that we are heading to the China credit system and full blown communism,,, just my opinion tho

I am giggling as I type this...... Our government couldn't even get people to stay indoors - you think they are capable of implementing a communist state :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
We are heading to Genderless Cyborgs and Burgers without Beef mate.

It's fcuking Tragic.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Well ,

You are dealing with a completely different culture and they are fairly used to being treated this way ,

This is a country that bans it's Citizens from social media sites , they have no freedom of speech in China ,

They have no laws on Patents etc and their human rights records are disgraceful,

You seem really surprised ,

Luckily in Europe we have much better Human rights values and laws.
Such a pity we don`t have "better humans" :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Such a pity we don`t have "better humans" :D

Good and Bad exist in every corner of the Globe ,

The Rulers are cnuts and the people they rule don't know any different XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Think carefully at what most scientists have been working on for many years now and then when they slowly improve it ,it

Come again Umbreee ???

Back