Conspiracy theorists spin that web .....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Here we go again *Lockdown*

So the new variant is running wild ,

The Prime Minster reduced to addressing the nation without his usual Red carpet , Plaques and medical advisors , Carrying an utter look of despair and fear on his face ,

Schools are closed ,

The NHS will be on it's knee's within 7 days ,

People are dying ,

And still the Conspiracy's and doubters continue ,

I feel sorry for Boris , for a Politician he isn't a bad fellow ,

I don't care what Political party he's part of ,

That look said it all to me.

We are screwed.

sub-buzz-2047-1583164956-6.png

I ain't starting nothing lol

Happy Lockdowns ;)

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

The Prime Minster reduced to addressing the nation without his usual Red carpet , Plaques and medical advisors , Carrying an utter look of despair and fear on his face ,

Schools are closed ,

People are dying ,

We are screwed.

View attachment 2504

Happy Lockdowns ;)
But Poco, you should always look for a silver lining. Just think, come this summer, all the beaches in resorts traditionally frequented by older people...think maybe Eastbourne and Bournemouth...will be MUCH quieter for you young guys to party on! I'm sorry but I can't agree with you about Boris. I think even by Politicians' (low) standards, he sets the bar very low in the honesty stakes. I think he knows he's just in out of his depth and he has the look of a startled rabbit caught in someone's headlights.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Opinions are beautiful ,

I'm not looking for your agreement @BasildonBond ,

I think any Prime Minister would look out of depth with this nightmare ,

My comments are what i see ,

(Shades Removed)

Hooorah!!

B

Bad_Influence

Whatever he, or any gov’t for that matter, does will be seen as too much by some, and not enough by others.
It’s said that opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one, but it seems to me a lot of arseholes have opinions. :D
I think Boris has let himself be led by science too much, and as someone who has faith In Science that’s tough to admit. However I believe his scientific advisors have been behind the 8 ball all the way through this pandemic and logic has gone out of the window.
I’ve no time for Kier Starmer (I believe he’s just a Tony Blair clone) but I had to agree with him over the weekend when he pushed for a national lockdown sooner rather than later. It was inevitable eventually so there was no reason to delay it and fortunately Boris saw sense.
I still don’t believe a lockdown was the way to go at the beginning but once we went down that path we have to see it through to the end.
Sadly people in general are idiots and far too many bend or break the lockdown rules, which then makes the restrictions rather pointless. So if you want to blame anyone for letting this virus get out of control, blame yourselves, your neighbours, or anyone who has total disregard for their own health and that of the population in general.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I agree with most of that .....

Now what we gonna do ?

B

Bad_Influence

Put your head between your knees and kiss your arse goodbye. We’re screwed. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Put your head between your knees and kiss your arse goodbye. We’re screwed. Lol

No lol ,

I meant , now what are we gonna do on this thread ?

haha XD

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (35).gif

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Opinions are beautiful ,

I'm not looking for your agreement @BasildonBond ,

I think any Prime Minister would look out of depth with this nightmare ,

My comments are what i see ,

(Shades Removed)

Hooorah!!
Poces, I think it's important that everyone respects others right to have, and to air, their opinions, even if one doesn't necessarily respect the nature of them! We all see things differently don't we? That's part of what makes us human I guess.

B

Bad_Influence

We are human? That’s a very presumptuous comment considering some chat members Basil. :D:D:D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Poces, I think it's important that everyone respects others right to have, and to air, their opinions, even if one doesn't necessarily respect the nature of them! We all see things differently don't we? That's part of what makes us human I guess.

Opinions are beautiful <---- This was my reply ?

@BasildonBond When did you stop looking up from your keypad lol

tenor (36).gif

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Opinions are beautiful <---- This was my reply ?

@BasildonBond When did you stop looking up from your keypad lol

View attachment 2508
I rarely look up from my keyboard Poces lol....but I DID notice what you said. I think the right to AIR an opinion IS beautiful yes. I was just making the point that some opinions that ARE aired aren't necessarily though!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Schools are closed ,

People are dying ,

We are screwed.

View attachment 2504

Happy Lockdowns ;)
Poco loco can you please check on my status ? I was im PM with 1 person and we were talking about Covid when i was warned about sending "too many URL`s" .I didn`t send any URL`s . Then a few lines later i was disconnected and banned ! for spamming ! ffs

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Poco loco can you please check on my status ? I was im PM with 1 person and we were talking about Covid when i was warned about sending "too many URL`s" .I didn`t send any URL`s . Then a few lines later i was disconnected and banned ! for spamming ! ffs

That is a BOT ban that only Admin can address , you need to appeal in the correct Manor mate :)

Back