FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Im not going to answer Piggy #3 because it’s far more fun watching him beg for my attention. Whereas I answer you Piggy #1 because it’s far more fun watching you self-destruct.

Imagine reading the thread and coming to that conclusion while using such a deeply childish form of diction.

You have a bizarre set of priorities. And not bizarre in any learned sense.

B

Bad_Influence

Imagine reading the thread and coming to this conclusion while using such a deeply childish form of diction.

You have a bizarre set of priorities. And not bizarre is any learned sense.

Oh the irony. “And not bizarre IS any learned sense”
Genius.
Off you pop deadhead.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And here you are. Go figure. Just like last night, run away deadhead.

You are a 55 year old fella bleating on an on about nothing. Calling people you don't know 'piggy' and 'deadhead'.

Insisting on using a deeply childish form of diction.

Problems, much?

B

Bad_Influence

And don't you dislike that fact. You're seething.

pmsl. If you think you have that effect you seriously need to try much harder. Many better idiots than you have tried and failed to wind me up. You are even less irksome than Hells... and how sad is that?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
pmsl. If you think you have that effect you seriously need to try much harder. Many better idiots than you have tried and failed to wind me up. You are even less irksome than Hells... and how sad is that?

(quote) - ''But here you are'', seething away, in the ego war of your own making.

I am your bane.

L

Lancashire

Stereotypical keyboard warrior. Male and of a certain age (middle age) with limited intellect. No stop button. No reverse gear. No emotional intelligence at all (no hair and no teeth and a chip on both his narrow shoulders). Everything is personal, the most innocuous of remarks is translated as being an insult. Everything is a conspiracy and everyone who holds a different opinion is out to get him and on top of all that, holding a grudge is the bedrock of his internet world. Where he can play the victim and squeal endlessly while lobbing out his puerile insults and constant (creepy) abuse.

The lights are on but no one is at home.

B

Bad_Influence

Stereotypical keyboard warrior. Male and of a certain age (middle age) with limited intellect. No stop button. No reverse gear. No emotional intelligence at all (no hair and no teeth and a chip on both his narrow shoulders). Everything is personal, the most innocuous of remarks is translated as being an insult. Everything is a conspiracy and everyone who holds a different opinion is out to get him and on top of all that, holding a grudge is the bedrock of his internet world. Where he can play the victim and squeal endlessly while lobbing out his puerile insults and constant (creepy) abuse.

The lights are on but no one is at home.

And here’s another wannabe.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Then you really should have tried to be grammatically more accurate . But I expect nothing better from you.

You really don't understand. Not surprising.

'bane'.

Don't make me say OED it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm less of a Batman fan than a LOTR fan. Bane in one, bane in the other. It's just a saying.
But there have been many Bane characters throughout sci-fi, fantasy etc.

I am, (giving more info away) a huge Marvel fan.

L

Lancashire

But even more embarrassingly so, for a middle-aged man who spends his online life pointing out typos and/or poor grammar, he had NO idea what 'bane' meant and so googled it. Then such was his haste to retaliate and hit back (no stop button), he posted the first example on google which was in fact WRONG.

:D

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Like I said.... grammatically incorrect in your usage. But I don’t expect you to understand, so no need to feel embarrassed.

Your excuse because you have no idea isn't working.

Are you well read? No actual understanding of 'bane' and its part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back