Can You Be Racist Towards White People?

Can White People Experience Racism?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don't apologise for your view. These racist cunts, who try and bait others using a question like this or similar.

Snivelling cowards. Snowflake whiners. Every one of them.
Bad tries to make others believe that he isn`t racist ! and he gets approval (likes) from others who i would have thought were more aware of how he (Bad) treats his own colour ! He`s a blot on British equality and a total disgrace to the threads which he inevitably tries to disrupt.

B

Bad_Influence

Bad tries to make others believe that he isn`t racist ! and he gets approval (likes) from others who i would have thought were more aware of how he (Bad) treats his own colour ! He`s a blot on British equality and a total disgrace to the threads which he inevitably tries to disrupt.

I am not ashamed to be a patriot. Nor should anyone be.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Please explain exactly what you're accusing me of Hells. If you dare.
You have proven what your Nationalist ideals are already you scum. Anyone who reads your acccusations to others earlier on this thread can plainly see that you lean towards Fascist ideals .
Now YOu prove me wrong for once ! rather than try to get me to slip up you nasty,horrible excuse for a human being .

B

Bad_Influence

You have proven what your Nationalist ideals are already you scum. Anyone who reads your acccusations to others earlier on this thread can plainly see that you lean towards Fascist ideals .
Now YOu prove me wrong for once ! rather than try to get me to slip up you nasty,horrible excuse for a human being .

Thank you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I notice that many of the posts on this thread have been deleted ? By controllers or by the people who wrote them ?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
"I have a dream that little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
August 28, 1963. Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C.

I cannot post the rest of one of the greatest speeches given of all time.
Because it contains a word that is not allowed on this forum.
So how far have we actually come?
I would say we have taken a step backwards when I cannot quote the speech in full for fear of censorship.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
"I have a dream that little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
August 28, 1963. Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C.

I cannot post the rest of one of the greatest speeches given of all time.
Because it contains a word that is not allowed on this forum.
So how far have we actually come?
I would say we have taken a step backwards when I cannot quote the speech in full for fear of censorship.

It's not just Censorship....It's to do with the Woke people we have to live along side Today........ and some of whom will be in power soon.!

'Love Thy Neighbour' ...1970's sit com.

BANNED.

Why?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why isn't "Love thy Neighbour" shown on TV anymore? :rolleyes: Why do people come out with these utterances? is is solely for a reaction? I hope so. . ..
Last week, on the BBC I think it was, Dion Dublin someone I love as a man, a footballer and a pundit came out with " If you don't support BLM - you're a racist". That comment rocked me to the core. What a dubious thing to say. So clearly, some questionable views are still being aired on TV. :mad:

Resolute

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Interesting...

hell2bwith76 typed this:

Bad_Influence then typed this, in response:

I am not ashamed to be a patriot. Nor should anyone be.

This is telling.

Nowhere did hell criticise Bad's patriotism; rather, he implied he (Bad_Influence) was a racist. Bad responded by declaring he's not ashamed of his r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶m̶ patriotism - without even making an attempt to address the accusation of racism. In other words, Bad himself sees patriotism and racism as interchangeable, so he doesn't need to defend his racism - defending patriotism covers both.

That does 2 things:

1. It shows us that Bad_Influence is a racist - and proud
  2. It highlights what many of us have known: that the particular brand of patriotism that idiots of Bad_Influence's calibre buy into is racist at heart - and they use this patriotism as a cloak for their racism.

B

Bad_Influence

Interesting...

hell2bwith76 typed this:

Bad_Influence then typed this, in response:

This is telling.

Nowhere did hell criticise Bad's patriotism; rather, he implied he (Bad_Influence) was a racist. Bad responded by declaring he's not ashamed of his r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶m̶ patriotism - without even making an attempt to address the accusation of racism. In other words, Bad himself sees patriotism and racism as interchangeable, so he doesn't need to defend his racism - defending patriotism covers both.

That does 2 things:

1. It shows us that Bad_Influence is a racist - and proud
  2. It highlights what many of us have known: that the particular brand of patriotism that idiots of Bad_Influence's calibre buy into is racist at heart - and they use this patriotism as a cloak for their racism.

More assumptions. Try stating facts for a change.
You state that I see patriotism and racism as being interchangeable, that is definitely NOT the case. It’s more accurate that you see it (or rather you pretend to see it) that way so that you can accuse me of being racist when I’m plainly not.
The normal approach of the WOKE persona is to misinterpret the words of people to suit their twisted narrative, something you are very good at Resolute.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
More assumptions. Try stating facts for a change.
You state that I see patriotism and racism as being interchangeable, that is definitely NOT the case. It’s more accurate that you see it (or rather you pretend to see it) that way so that you can accuse me of being racist when I’m plainly not.
The normal approach of the WOKE persona is to misinterpret the words of people to suit their twisted narrative, something you are very good at Resolute.
I`m not a racist and never have been and never will be but my personalised car number plate doesn`t have UK on it ; or GB even ! It has "England " :) so what does that make me ?

B

Bad_Influence

I`m not a racist and never have been and never will be but my personalised car number plate doesn`t have UK on it ; or GB even ! It has "England " :) so what does that make me ?

That’s easy. A pretentious twat. You could just have said your number plate, by no, you just had to say personalised to make you look special.
You do know personalised plates just make you look stupid right????

And I never knew you needed number plates on a scooter.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That’s easy. A pretentious twat. You could just have said your number plate, by no, you just had to say personalised to make you look special.
You do know personalised plates just make you look stupid right????

And I never knew you needed number plates on a scooter.
Anything makes you look stupid Bad ,simply because you are stupid.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As per usual a reasoned thread has descended into just the usual suspects slagging each other off, so guess what ? It is now closed to any further comment. Grow up gentlemen and learn to use the Forum for it's true purpose and not as somewhere you carry out your petty dislike and insults of each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back