Hi Everyone

Hels2803

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi my name is Helen a 54 year old from Cumbria. Well this is my first post to any sort of forum or chat room, so I'm not really sure what I'm doing or saying but I'm sure it will all become easier with time. It will be great to hear other peoples opinions on many subjects and make this world seem a little bit smaller!! Look forward to hearing from some of you.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Hi my name is Helen a 54 year old from Cumbria. Well this is my first post to any sort of forum or chat room, so I'm not really sure what I'm doing or saying but I'm sure it will all become easier with time. It will be great to hear other peoples opinions on many subjects and make this world seem a little bit smaller!! Look forward to hearing from some of you.
Hello and welcome! just enjoy your stay at the Hotel California lol But plz lets make the world bigger due to covid and the lockdown i get claustrophobic with words like "smaller" lol Cheers and jump in the waters great !

Hels2803

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for your welcome, will certainly try to jump in with both feet!!

Hels2803

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,
Are you new to the chatroom too? I'm trying to fathom my way through some of it with differing amounts of success!!:)

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

nice to virtually meet you Helen :D. I'm quite new too, and everyone is very friendly :)

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Welcome to the mad house!

B

Bad_Influence

Oh don’t worry, I’ll prove anyone who says I’m nice very wrong. :D

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

Hello, Helen, and welcome to UK Chat.
I hope you do make use of the chat rooms as the Forums are not intended for conversation as such, as I am sure you are aware.
Personally, I use Forums specifically to discuss/debate topics as chat rooms call for more basic and, dare I say, trivial exchanges.

It's just a matter of getting involved in both formats to get the most out of this chat site.
Good Luck!
:)

Back