Hobby time !

Hobby or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I think we should have a Hobby discussion for threads .

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I think we should have a Hobby discussion for threads .

Can you include the 'hobby' of making chat legends and their ovine cliques look utterly ridiculous? Something I am growing quite addicted to . ;)

S

Steven56

I think talking about hobbies will attract interest. Perhaps learn from someone else that shares the same hobby as you.Talk about, suggest maybe a better way to enjoy that hobby. Get more out of a hobby, learn of making that hobby more enjoyable. never know.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I think talking about hobbies will attract interest. Perhaps learn from someone else that shares the same hobby as you.Talk about, suggest maybe a better way to enjoy that hobby. Get more out of a hobby, learn of making that hobby more enjoyable. never know.
Well then you should start a thread! and this is just the point of my post ....a new Category on Forum . thanks for the input ! Cheers

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I have Collected Jack Daniel's stuff for years ........

This could be an interesting thread if the children here could just look after the fighting adults ,

Nice idea @xxwhite_dovexx hope you get some "Constructive" replies x

W

Wren

I have Collected Jack Daniel's stuff for years ........

This could be an interesting thread if the children here could just look after the fighting adults ,

Nice idea @xxwhite_dovexx hope you get some "Constructive" replies x
I thinks I misunderstood the idea , so to add to birdwatching might try to include water resistant stationary the pointillism effect
Not hand drawn , images tho , that's beyond my wings. :)

Lex51

Howdy ya'll
Reaction score
well anywy ......i cannot wait to try "Magnet Fishing" !!
:cool::rolleyes:
I have wanted to try magnet fishing myself. I have priced some magnets on Amazon and they are reasonably priced. The only thing you have to worry about is dragging something you can't lift. However your chances of finding a handgun are pretty good.

Back