Followers

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there any way that settings can incorporate an "accept follower" button?..have seen a few chatters asking people to "unfollow" them, it can be a bit stalkerish having people follow you who you don't know or want!..personally I keep my profile private just for that reason, just asking like! :)

J

JustinCredible

This question was asked last week on the forum please pay more attention.. just saying like! :rolleyes:

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
"Waits for this to be hijacked!"....

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Did i mention anyone?...no!, but give it time and it will be....

Reaction score
A thread hijack would be people popping up and discussing other things, such as using the forum as a chatroom. Since this thread is about followers I guess it has been hijacked?

J

JustinCredible

Was I being serious or sarcastic? The best piss-taking is when they don't think or realise that you are taking the piss.. it's an art form..but returning to the OP.. I share your disquiet about followers..it IS unsettling having people you don't even know 'following' you.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I dont follow anyone.........its like stalking.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I agree, Jude, they havent thought it out very well!

midget_gem

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there any way that settings can incorporate an "accept follower" button?..have seen a few chatters asking people to "unfollow" them, it can be a bit stalkerish having people follow you who you don't know or want!..personally I keep my profile private just for that reason, just asking like! :)
Totally agree i had to ask 2 peeps to unfollow me. I dont mind peeps following as long i i ken them and i can follow them lol

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why would you want to follow someone? I agree stalking not something i want to do Yaris is mine set to private how do i now?.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your profile is set to private Megs, so no one can follow...tho i do think that cozzie should review the "follow" option, tho i wont hold my breath, (blue faced isnt a good look!)....

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It used to be add to friends...........then they changed it so now we all have stalkers following us around all over the place. :cool: :confused:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sod following anyone seems to much like unfunny to me

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yea is it .... but how do u keep tags on anyone then?

Back