Hi there

EllieSurrey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Going slightly insane. Divorced with 2 teenage boys who spent the whole of lockdown bouncing off the walls like wild animals. I work from home. I sometimes go days without talking to an adult. I need conversation!

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Right, what Clarity posted ! Also jump in the waters nice! Cheers and btw I am American !

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
hi and welcome mind trolls .

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Welcome, Ellie...

D

Deadpool

Out the fryin pan n into the fire. After 5 minutes with the "adults" here you'll be ever more grateful of 2 teen lads.
Welcome :)

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Going slightly insane. Divorced with 2 teenage boys who spent the whole of lockdown bouncing off the walls like wild animals. I work from home. I sometimes go days without talking to an adult. I need conversation!

Hey lovely, I’m in Surrey too - and feel you on the going insane!!

Reach out if you want to chat :)

B

BigDog84

hey, welcomke to the madhouse lol - feel free to message anytime you want :)

S

SallyAnne

Hey Ellie! nice to virtually meet you - have a good time :)

Cogster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Ellie
No guarantee I can maintain adult chat as I big kid at heart and can not help myself but have to say something silly,
But if you want to chat anytime just send me a pm, I work at home most days so know what you mean about not seeing people
Take care

rewman2906

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
just make sure walls are padded softly so you dunno hurt yourself lol welcome:)

Stevie247

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Back