People following me on here !

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Random people are following me on here how do I get them off my account lol....helppp

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I promise i wont follow you whiskers :)

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
im to shy plus cant be arsed to follow anyone

Scotsman87

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I didnt til a few weeks ago ive only been on here about 2mnths maybe

In fact I'm talking utter shyte... I was looking about to see... I'm following someone! No idea who they are, or if we ever spoke! :oops::oops::oops:

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
In fact I'm talking utter shyte... I was looking about to see... I'm following someone! No idea who they are, or if we ever spoke! :oops::oops::oops:

Haha ya div still no idea how u take them off or block them !

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
only way to stop them unless they friends is to block them , you can ask them niceely to take the follow off but have found they wont. good luck with it

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
only way to stop them unless they friends is to block them , you can ask them niceely to take the follow off but have found they wont. good luck with it

ive ignored them will that work :)

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You can make your profile private

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Click on your name top right, then click on privacy, there is a list if things that you can let people see or not on your profile, Unclick the boxes, that makes your profile private. Don't forget to save the changes at the bottom of the page,

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Click on your name top right, then click on privacy, there is a list if things that you can let people see or not on your profile, Unclick the boxes, that makes your profile private. Don't forget to save the changes at the bottom of the page,

Cheers ill do it later :)

Back