People following me on here !

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I still not following you Whiskers :)

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
iM FOLLOWING ME OWN TAIL GOING AROUND AND AROUND:)

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Have you tried it deep fried in Irn Bru? or when its wrapped round a fried mars bar?.... or after three bottles of Bucky? :D:D:D

Eermmm no ill pass ....do u like deep fried things lol....pssst whats bucky lol:):):)

Scotsman87

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Eermmm no ill pass ....do u like deep fried things lol....pssst whats bucky lol:):):)

I'm a true Scotsman.... I eat my Haggis raw, I don't like deep fried thinks like the rest of my country men and woman, some folk here deep fry their 5 a day!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Bucky is Buckfast.... A tonic wine enjoyed, in high volumes by the lower classes! I think its highly caffeinated and causes the neds/chavs to "Git mad wae it!" and do all kinds of crazy activities, such as fighting people, assaulting people, reproducing with one and other with no means of caring for their offspring, or indeed even knowing who the Father is, and also causing public nuisance for everyone around them.... it also badly rots their teeth, so their smile is like a burnt out old fuse box!!!

I'm a good boy so obviously I've never had any.... well just a sip! :D:D:D

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
I'm a true Scotsman.... I eat my Haggis raw, I don't like deep fried thinks like the rest of my country men and woman, some folk here deep fry their 5 a day!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Bucky is Buckfast.... A tonic wine enjoyed, in high volumes by the lower classes! I think its highly caffeinated and causes the neds/chavs to "Git mad wae it!" and do all kinds of crazy activities, such as fighting people, assaulting people, reproducing with one and other with no means of caring for their offspring, or indeed even knowing who the Father is, and also causing public nuisance for everyone around them.... it also badly rots their teeth, so their smile is like a burnt out old fuse box!!!

Whats raw haggis ...or shouldn't I ask lol...dont like deep dried anything meself ....lol ofcourse u had a sip ha

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Raw Haggis i think nt its made of offal. so i dont think you be eating it raw

Back