Is the Trinity Doctrine Biblical?

Show me in the Bible three gods written?

• All

• Proof me

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Was that supposed to make sense?
You are just a little demon here to tried to keep people from God. I know you, everytime you have something to say. People here don't realize that this picture that you are using is your identity. Put an mask or something.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
See this men is a smoker, do you think s wise man destroyed his own body earlier than his day to die? Call you that wise brain? Go here my friend end-times-prophecy.org go with your Bible and begin again. This time you have someone that can answered all your questions BIBLICAL.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I want you to go on YouTube and see for yourself how Christopher cannot give his speech anymore.
The Atheist Delusion movie (2016)
When you have finished let me know if you still believe in Christopher.

Slayer

Al-Qur'an 2:21.
Reaction score

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not really...
Do you have seen it completely or just in the beginning? When there is something that people cannot answer, they always used the word: " it is irrelevant" " don't make sense". It is just mens mind, they cannot think much farther, because there's brain is blocked by satan. I pray for my God opened yours eyes.

Slayer

Reaction score
Do you have seen it completely or just in the beginning? When there is something that people cannot answer, they always used the word: " it is irrelevant" " don't make sense". It is just mens mind, they cannot think much farther, because there's brain is blocked by satan. I pray for my God opened yours eyes.

My point still stands. God cannot have a son. Jesus was never his son.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My point still stands. God cannot have a son. Jesus was never his son.
Okay, who was Jesus then yo die for human race? I can see that you have read the Bible just like any other book. Jesus says that God is His Father, and God says that Jesus is His Son. I have read it in the Bible. Do you have seen it in the Bible?

Slayer

Reaction score
Okay, who was Jesus then yo die for human race? I can see that you have read the Bible just like any other book. Jesus says that God is His Father, and God says that Jesus is His Son. I have read it in the Bible. Do you have seen it in the Bible?

I have many questions to ask you.

Who wrote the bible? and is the bible reliable?
Who is Mark? Who is Matthew? Who is John? Who is Paul? Who is Luke?

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have many questions to ask you.

Who wrote the bible? and is the bible reliable?
Who is Mark? Who is Matthew? Who is John? Who is Paul? Who is Luke?
The Bible was written by 66 authors.
Mark, Matthew, John and Luke was the apostles of Jesus. They were 12. And Paul was the one that became one of them in the book of acts.

Slayer

Reaction score
Mark, Matthew, John and Luke was the apostles of Jesus. They were 12. And Paul was the one that became one of them in the book of acts.

Was Paul appointed by Jesus as a disciple? was any of the disciples appointed by Jesus Christ?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Okay, for me God is the Creator of everything. If Christopher Hitchens is more wiser than God the Creator, follow him. Don't believe in any god. The Bible says that God has created big animals. Those animals was not in the garden of eden. A question, if this world is millions jear old, why till now in 1800-2000 since has grow up from riding on horses till to spaceship? All those earlier years are everybody stupid? My friends, you have to believe in one. You cannot believe in both.
There is only one History book that have names of the first person (in the beginning) and names till the close of Revelation. Only God knows everything because He was always. He is the Alfa and Omega, the Beginning and the End. And between them His presence fill everywhere. That is my God.

I get what you are saying and I actually understand where you are coming from.

The Bible speaks of a Behemoth. (A large Animal.)...That's it...Nothing more.!

How we get from riding horses to Flying in Space Ships is purely down to Science...and to put it bluntly...Cleaver people.

No GOD is/was ever needed.

Natural progression.

MY question to YOU...Is your GOD Male or Female?

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score

In truth...The original scriptures were written by the Egyptians 4500 years ago......Then the PAGANS got hold of them....Made of it something and then Stolen by the Catholics.

How does that sit with thee?

Last edited:

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Was Paul appointed by Jesus as a disciple? was any of the disciples appointed by Jesus Christ?
The 11 apostles was with Jesus till Jesus was resurrected and taken to heaven. Search what means apostles.
Paul became one of them, after he was trying to des
I get what you are saying and I actually understand where you are coming from.

The Bible speaks of a Behemoth. (A large Animal.)...That's it...Nothing more.!

How we get from riding horses to Flying in Space Ships is purely down to Science...and to put it bluntly...Cleaver people.

Natural progression.

If you are a father, then who you are? God is Spirit and we LOOKED like God. We were created in His image. So Jesus call Him FATHER, Then God is Male for everyone that call Him Father. Jesus says: "If you see me, you have seen my Father in heaven.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
In truth...The original scriptures were written by the Egyptians 4500 years ago......Then the PAGANS got hold of them....Made of it something and then Stolen by the Catholics.

How does that sit with thee?
I'm completely in accordance with you. The Papal Rooms Catholic is the beast in Revelation 13.

Slayer

Reaction score

Natural progression.

Are you an atheist?

Slayer

Reaction score
The 11 apostles was with Jesus till Jesus was resurrected and taken to heaven. Search what means apostles.
Paul became one of them, after he was trying to des

First off, I mean no disrespect when I question your faith. I'm only questioning it out of sincere curiosity and with respect.

Secondly, why do you have so many versions and books? How do you know which one to follow? Why isn't there just one single, solid book from the time of Jesus until today? Because how I see it is, if the bible is the word of God, shouldn't it be preserved throughout time and history? It's His Word, and His words are powerful so for the word of God to be written and re-written in my different books and versions makes no sense to me.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
First off, I mean no disrespect when I question your faith. I'm only questioning it out of sincere curiosity and with respect.

Secondly, why do you have so many versions and books? How do you know which one to follow? Why isn't there just one single, solid book from the time of Jesus until today? Because how I see it is, if the bible is the word of God, shouldn't it be preserved throughout time and history? It's His Word, and His words are powerful so for the word of God to be written and re-written in my different books and versions makes no sense to me.
My friend I think that your a very young person. I could never be an atheist, because all Atheist books don't have a beginning and an end. If you don't have a Bible with you is loosing my and God's time. If you don't believe in God, is better don't talk in what that not exist for you. If you are a Christian, ask question and look in the Bible.

Slayer

Reaction score
My friend I think that your a very young person. I could never be an atheist, because all Atheist books don't have a beginning and an end. If you don't have a Bible with you is loosing my and God's time. If you don't believe in God, is better don't talk in what that not exist for you. If you are a Christian, ask question and look in the Bible.
I'm not an atheist. I believe in God. But I don't believe in Christianity or the Christian's definition of God (he is 1/3rd of the holy spirit, the father and son). I believe he isn't a fraction (1/3rd) but he is whole.

Pipiripi

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not an atheist. I believe in God. But I don't believe in Christianity or the Christian's definition of God (he is 1/3rd of the holy spirit, the father and son). I believe he isn't a fraction (1/3rd) but he is whole.
O!! I understand, you mean a Trinity God. So three in one. I also don't believe in the Trinity doctrine. But well in a God and His Son. If Jesus was just a human like us, what changed of life he can give us? There was anything that God has created have so much love for humans than Jesus. So if you don't believe in Jesus don't talk about Him. Just only about your god.

B

Bad_Influence

O!! I understand, you mean a Trinity God. So three in one. I also don't believe in the Trinity doctrine. But well in a God and His Son. If Jesus was just a human like us, what changed of life he can give us? There was anything that God has created have so much love for humans than Jesus. So if you don't believe in Jesus don't talk about Him. Just only about your god.

You sound like David Koresh’s clone. Leave the cult and stop preaching fella.

Back