Looking for other naturists

Nudistguy007

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I'm a fit 55 year old male naturist, I'm divorced and happily single. I enjoy the freedom of nudism especially in this beautiful weather and of course at home. I'm extremely broad minded, non judgemental and eould like to chat or meet with other naturists/nudists female/male/couple/straight/gay.
Don't be shy, come say hi

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hi I'm a fit 55 year old male naturist, I'm divorced and happily single. I enjoy the freedom of nudism especially in this beautiful weather and of course at home. I'm extremely broad minded, non judgemental and eould like to chat or meet with other naturists/nudists female/male/couple/straight/gay.

I only now of one other on here not seen him for ages if i do i tell him to come find you.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
If god wanted us to parade around naked, we would have been born that way...

What? You're having a laugh, aren't you?
If I went to a nudist camp or beach, I would just be inclined to grin and bare it.
;)

Lau40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Does sitting in the house with my tits out count?

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Hey nudist ! welcome ! i think you should try the sister site chat "Naughty" but thanks for sharing and i believe you inspired me :p:cool:

Back