Sock it to me!!!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This walking for charity thing is becoming a disease in itself.
We now see wee girls, old men, one legged veterans and more assorted aged, ill, damaged people all walking round their yards, for charity? or some of Old Tom's glory?
Hope it's all legit!
PS How do you chose?

Charity begins at home ..... i was always brought up to believe.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I see some premiership footballers for safety reasons, are refusing to train, are they also refusing their £80,000 a week wages? :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

I see some premiership footballers for safety reasons, are refusing to train, are they also refusing their £80,000 a week wages? :rolleyes:

I’m with the players on this. The whole country is in uproar because Cummings ignored the rules on social distancing but they want those rules to be ignored just to get football back. If they were on £80 a week would anyone ask them to give it up? No, so it’s only about the money. Or to put it bluntly, envy.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I’m with the players on this. The whole country is in uproar because Cummings ignored the rules on social distancing but they want those rules to be ignored just to get football back. If they were on £80 a week would anyone ask them to give it up? No, so it’s only about the money. Or to put it bluntly, envy.

No Cummng ignore the stay at home and isolate yourself , there lots of holes in his story like other MP are saying how can we the constituents be expected to follow ruless now.

B

Bad_Influence

No Cummng ignore the stay at home and isolate yourself , there lots of holes in his story like other MP are saying how can we the constituents be expected to follow ruless now.

I'm not defending Cummings in any way. But if he should not be within 2m of someone, how can we demand footballers ignore the guidance?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm not defending Cummings in any way. But if he should not be within 2m of someone, how can we demand footballers ignore the guidance?
do they train outside? i read m rule a load of jumped up tittle .other country's use one and a half metres. some say none at all.
as for cumming he needs to do just go do one. lost all faith now in what they saying .

B

Bad_Influence

Perhaps we should stone Dominic for getting up close to the Nations Press yesterday.

The press are at least as guilty. Both the parasites around his house and those in the studios. Sadly what Cummings did was indefensible, as he proved with the pathetic statement yesterday.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The Mail asked the question the other day,,,'how is Sir Tom's £30m being used?'
I know it is being administered by some charity organisation.
I hope wisely!

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The Mail asked the question the other day,,,'how is Sir Tom's £30m being used?'
I know it is being administered by some charity organisation.
I hope wisely!

Easy look on line there was a list .

T

Tandy

I dunno, you could maybe use a thing called your common sense and understand just because a *** does something, doesn't mean you have to as well?

I realise this may be difficult for some people to fathom.

Trouble is if everyone goes to "common Sense" mode it will be chaos. No banging of pans and happy clapping would fix it.

T

Tandy

So we all keep banging pans like children then. Sorted.

I am not advocating a solution, either this virus is highly contagious and deadly or it’s not. We follow the rules or we don’t, if you would expect common sense to be the rational then you have to expect a 68million different interpretations of what is rational. That is chaos.

My slant is Gov cannot protect us from either the virus nor economic callapse, they never could. The world is not setup with contingency plans, it all comes down. Buckle Up.

T

Tandy

Could argue the same about you, but I won't bother.

You could but didnt, I simply state that if you use "common Sense" then you need to also expect that this is an individial perception, this is not a guide for all to follow, a rull we obay. No its intuition and perspective at best. Those that do not wilsh to follow the rulls will use "common Sense" to evaide the rules and fines. Everyone just start doing as they will.

Call it pointy if you like, i say i was asking for your thoughts on it.

Back