3 day vacation yay

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I am a "home body" so I will not be traveling this holiday weekend....just the usual chat, crochet, clean, repeat ! lol

Rhea

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I take it that's an 'oops' moment? lol
lol it was well worth the ban, apparently i was told i'm American and shouldn't be on here by Ben in the cafe, He's too thick to realize this is an American owned chatsite....plus the mood i was in, some words flew out of my mouth so freely and it felt good. So no biggy, I'm a big girl and can handle a silly little ban. But nice to hear from you Bad_Influence xx

B

Bad_Influence

lol it was well worth the ban, apparently i was told i'm American and shouldn't be on here by Ben in the cafe, He's too thick to realize this is an American owned chatsite....plus the mood i was in, some words flew out of my mouth so freely and it felt good. So no biggy, I'm a big girl and can handle a silly little ban. But nice to hear from you Bad_Influence xx

well done you. Gotta love the trolls. Where would we have fun without them? Lol

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Wonder was this the same Ben throw a paddy at another chatter on the other posts . he deserves holiday too if so.

look forward to the post cards,.

Back