A risky business?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Taking my life in my hands my wife and me attended our local hospital this afternoon...it was a strange experience.
Now! there may have been chaos going on in the wards but we saw nothing of that. The taking of blood was instant, no one else there and the place is usually throbbing. The duty vampire said that things were a bit quiet, through her mask...she was right. In and out in minutes, hopefully fast enough to evade even the most determined Corona bug.
Now I have been enjoying the unusual sunshine of this deadly spring weather in my blooming garden: life seems ok at the moment.

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I keep away from hospitals i hear you cant even go to see people in there which is fair

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I keep away from hospitals i hear you cant even go to see people in there which is fair

I was due a cataract op next week, been waiting for ages...……...Guess what! :mad:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I was due a cataract op next week, been waiting for ages...……...Guess what! :mad:
Think yourself lucky, there are people who have died after catching the virus whilst IN hospital. They're places to avoid at all costs.

It's a risky business even going shopping these days, I coughed in a shop and the looks i got! have you ever tried holding a cough in?

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As bad as having wind in a shop :(

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Think yourself lucky, there are people who have died after catching the virus whilst IN hospital. They're places to avoid at all costs.

It's a risky business even going shopping these days, I coughed in a shop and the looks i got! have you ever tried holding a cough in?
Some are still doing appointments

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

No! But I do have a tendency to sneezing at odd times. Now I know it's not part of the Coronavirus package but, it don't half clear the checkout in Azda.

Back