valentines day

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm considering posting a Valentine to someone I like but I'm in two minds whether to sign my name on the card, if not, then what's the point? but if I do and my love is not reciprocated I would be devastated and somewhat embarrassed! The things we do for love .. . . .

JJ50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My husband and I have never bothered with valentine cards, we don't see the point.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm considering posting a Valentine to someone I like but I'm in two minds whether to sign my name on the card, if not, then what's the point? but if I do and my love is not reciprocated I would be devastated and somewhat embarrassed! The things we do for love .. . . .

Go for it if you don't your never know.

Last edited:

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Go for it , whats the worst that could happen?
Cos if you dont...it will always be..what if?

S

Scotsbabe2020

lol well dont put the blame on me...………… its just a normal day for me, unless I get a card from police Scotland , they love us scots lassies

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just another way of conning people out of money.

xkatx30

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Just another day really just a swiz to earn money

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score

I look forward to receiving your card :D:D:D

Back