Room Entry

Lightbulb

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems getting in the rooms? I can do everything else on here, login, have conversations etc, but as soon as I try and enter a room I get a page saying - this site is not an authorised refer :(

DoncasterGal

Just me! xx
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems getting in the rooms? I can do everything else on here, login, have conversations etc, but as soon as I try and enter a room I get a page saying - this site is not an authorised refer :(
I told them ya was sending me rude whispers n they said they wouldn't let ya back in till ya made them worthwhile to me lmao ;) xx

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I have trouble getting out.

Entry is no issue ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
haha all those women keeping ya there eh ;) lol xx

That is utter utter outright slander from a highly rated forum blogger.

I'm ashamed for you :D:D

spud

bugger off
Reaction score

Nibbles

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't have any message... just no room list

B

Bad_Influence

Use the CHAT NOW banner at the top of the Home Page then the drop down menu to select a room.

Lightbulb

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I told them ya was sending me rude whispers n they said they wouldn't let ya back in till ya made them worthwhile to me lmao ;) xx
hahaha your still on pause, in the tree :) very nice view it is too :), might move on to the skating scene in a mo :p xx

Back