Beginning sentences with 'So...'

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So just to make a contribution to the thread, my own gripe is people beginning sentences with 'Personally I'.
Personally I like . . . . Personally I would .. . .etc. Anything to do with you is personal, so the word 'personally' is redundant.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So just to make a contribution to the thread, my own gripe is people beginning sentences with 'Personally I'.
Personally I like . . . . Personally I would .. . .etc. Anything to do with you is personal, so the word 'personally' is redundant.

'At the end of the day' is my pet hate

hugs

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
'At the end of the day' is my pet hate

So what is wrong with starting a sentence with so? Personally at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

My pet hates are those that say "me and" instead of "and I" and those that say "you know" What's the point in telling someone something if they already know?

Wainright

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
its what a person has to say that matters not how well u say it

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So what is wrong with starting a sentence with so? Personally at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

My pet hates are those that say "me and" instead of "and I" and those that say "you know" What's the point in telling someone something if they already know?
geeee get a grip,,,, lol giz a hug

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Know. Knot at awl. Eye am awl four phree expreshun.:mad:

You should hear me and my pals talking. You wouldn't understand much. :D

Nar Den Dee Da Twat..What Da Doin Darn Deer. Ger thisen up lad aforwer de do de sen in.!

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Yes, but 'me and' is sometimes correct too! :)

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You should hear me and my pals talking. You wouldn't understand much. :D

Nar Den Dee Da Twat..What Da Doin Darn Deer. Ger thisen up lad aforwer de do de sen in.!
:eek:

S

seaspritey

My pet speech hates are people that use F instead of TH - like fanks mate, instead of thanks. SH instead if S - like shtreet instead of Street. And the most annoying of all of late is people not pronouncing T's in words. Im a celebrity advert voice over springs to mind as she says Im A Celebri'iy...

NightOwl65

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My pet speech hates are people that use F instead of TH - like fanks mate, instead of thanks. SH instead if S - like shtreet instead of Street. And the most annoying of all of late is people not pronouncing T's in words. Im a celebrity advert voice over springs to mind as she says Im A Celebri'iy...
Gawd. don't be so picky, do you also hate local dialect and accents..........
I'll fank yer not to diss those of us that drop our aitches, use f instead of th , or 'ave speech impediments etc, etc..... ta verrry muchly o_Oo_O

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nightowl you not getting paid you not done a full day

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
People have a bad habit of saying "It is what it is"

Like everyone is saying it like some kind of epidemic.

"It can't be anything else"

Back