Ancient technology...Baalbek..Lebanon.

Reaction score
Jack and the beanstalk is based upon a Cornish myth, the giant Comoran living in St.Michael's mount. Jack the Giant Killer. Back when the sea wasn't there, the giant hurled the island there, when a forest was where the sea now is, and the land of Lyonesse. Comoran used to throw bolders at the giant Trecobben. Then Ralph used to live in a cove and ate sailors, while the giant Bolster that fell in love with St. Agnes, who then kiled him. Still have a day to celebrate Bolster. Then there was another kinder giant giant who used to protect humans from other giants, until he accidently killed his best mate, who was an human and then killed himself. These giants has paces the distance of couple of towns and most carns had one. Celtic mythology, once widely known til few years back.

D

Dolores

Atlas, Goliath, Balor, Gogmagog, Orion etc,etc in each mythology

B

badly

In the Greek mythology as well...one of the Titans was their ancestor
Greek mythology..Hercules father was zeus and his mother was human,,the bible gives accounts of fallen angels taking human wives and their offspring were known as nephilim and also great warriors,men of old,men of renown.Then the half man half beasts,also in the bible when all things had become corrupt.
Theres a lot of truth in greek mythology.

D

Dolores

When the beast appears in a mythology or religion, it always leads to paganism. Like the Centaurs,for example. It’s considered that they were Thracians warriors , horse riders and in the same time full of knowledge of the Universe.
Mentioning Heracles, most of his labors are vs beasts, Theseus and the Minotaur is another example. Archetypes...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
They are said to have the ability to use sound to lift objects. This is something which our scientists are only now experimenting with. Sound can also be used as a weapon.
I don't know about moving stones with sound waves but they can be weaponised. CNN the other night was reporting that Cuba's 'sonic attacks' aimed at the US embassy staff in Havana changed their brains a study suggests, which was confirmed by MRI brain scans..........makes you think.

B

badly

I don't know about moving stones with sound waves but they can be weaponised. CNN the other night was reporting that Cuba's 'sonic attacks' aimed at the US embassy staff in Havana changed their brains a study suggests, which was confirmed by MRI brain scans..........makes you think.
That same thing happened in the US embassy in Moscow.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
i know its not inslut word in ur cuntree .ops. excuze my langue , whatever homophobia u r talking about with the one who thinkin he flying high , idfc so pls kiss his anubis not mine :cool:

Well now you seem to be reasonable....In a way...!

No one here thinks they are HIGH FLYING...:)

This is just a Chat site...Folks chat..!

Anubis..;)...Anubis watched over the dead. Anubis was a 'God'... who helped to embalm Osiris after he was killed by Seth.:)

Doubtless you already knew that....At least you should.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
so cute words & sound like females ya koss omak but u forgot to know pharaohs never give up :)

Name calling...! I guess that's better than throwing a grenade at me.

The pharoahs never gave up...?

No...They are alive and well...I'm one of them..;)

Dolores

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And I was thinking there is an ancient technology discussion here...haven't learned my lesson:)

B

Bad_Influence

i know its not inslut word in ur cuntree .ops. excuze my langue , whatever homophobia u r talking about with the one who thinkin he flying high , idfc so pls kiss his anubis not mine :cool:

So you readily admit that in your country it IS an insult? Homophobia is not allowed on this site, and nor should it be. Take your small-minded opinions and your pathetic nonsense somewhere they might be accepted you silly child.

Back