Embarrassing Posts

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Surely on a chat site you are able to speak your mind without fear
Yes, you should be, but human nature is the same on-line as off it. There are those who think their opinion is the only one that matters and shoot down anyone who disagrees with them. Others just enjoy being nasty. I could name a couple of sites which seem to encourage bullying, or choose to ignore it.

B

Bad_Influence

Yes, you should be, but human nature is the same on-line as off it. There are those who think their opinion is the only one that matters and shoot down anyone who disagrees with them. Others just enjoy being nasty. I could name a couple of sites which seem to encourage bullying, or choose to ignore it.

What do you mean 'think their opinion is the only one that matters'? I KNOW my opinion is all that matters. :D:D

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Of course. It's always sensible to keep up with the antics of the minions. lol :p:D:p:D
Indeed...you only have to watch the antics in Parliament of the so-called public servants. If this is how our representatives behave, what does it say about the rest of the population?

B

Bad_Influence

Indeed...you only have to watch the antics in Parliament of the so-called public servants. If this is how our representatives behave, what does it say about the rest of the population?

I couldn't agree more. Westminster is no more than a creche at the moment, with most MPs having tantrums and ignoring the fact that they are supposed to represent the views of their constituents, not their own opinions.
Suffice to say the next 7 weeks are certainly going to be 'interesting'. lol

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I am ACE at writing stupid things. Often, I embarrass myself. My rhino hide (matches my rhino arse) keeps me safe.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Feet .......... can take a walk.

Back