Embarrassing Posts

J

jenny

Do you ever feel that your posts are inappropriate and open to sarcastic comments which prevent you making further posts ? I suspect we all make stupid comments from time to time . Don't we ?

Reaction score
I normally end up regretting typing most things I type, thinking that I've gone too far. Then someone else types something or the moment passes and I start breathing again. My comments are always stupid, I've ended up the fool so many times I now just start out being a fool. And if anyones going to make me look a fool, it'll be myself, least then I'm in some sort of control.

B

Bad_Influence

Never regret a comment. Whenever you post here it’s done with a reason, even if it was a heat-of-the-moment reaction it WAS how you felt at the time. If someone come at you for something you type then be prepared to back it up. Never be afraid to be you, after all, it’s just Chat, it’s not real.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Speak ya mind ,

Take it on the Chin

Ban Hairspray ;)

:D:D

J

jenny

yikes if I'm afraid of speaking my mind maybe this site is not for me ?

G

Greatscott

Surely on a chat site you are able to speak your mind without fear
yes i think you may be too sensitive to what people's opinions are of what you post be like most of us when you post don't give a damn what others think as long as you just be yourself :):):):):):)

B

Bad_Influence

With free-speech comes responsibility. I have many opinions that would earn me a ban here even though they are certainly not extreme views. We use this site under the proviso that we adhere to the rules as set out by the owners. If we break those rules, even if it's merely by stating our view, we serve the ban and return with a better understanding of what we can and can't say here.

J

jenny

I agree way too sensitive but some people are not tough ... weak I can hear you saying !!

G

Greatscott

I agree way too sensitive but some people are not tough ... weak I can hear you saying !!
no weak doesn't come into play just come to the realisation that everybody has a different way of expressing themselves :p:p:p:p:p

B

Bad_Influence

Not weak, just too easily affected by something that has no right to affect you.

J

jenny

With free-speech comes responsibility. I have many opinions that would earn me a ban here even though they are certainly not extreme views. We use this site under the proviso that we adhere to the rules as set out by the owners. If we break those rules, even if it's merely by stating our view, we serve the ban and return with a better understanding of what we can and can't say here.
I can see that in order to impose your views you have to be cautious xxx not for me will delete account xx

B

Bad_Influence

I can see that in order to impose your views you have to be cautious xxx not for me will delete account xx

Not so much cautious, just that in time you learn how best to put across those views.

Back