Favourite Chocolate Bars/Hated Chocolate Bars

D

Deadpool

Excellent topic, ba dum tishhh.
My favourite at the moment is either star bar or reeces cups. My least favourite is probably caramac or bounty. Desiccated coconut, urgh.
Spangles? My you ARE old lol. I remember 54321s and trios, caramel rockys too <3 Not seen drifters in a while. Anyone remember cabanas? I cant forget highland toffee, i lost a filling to it as a kid lol
I used to love spiras as a straw for hot drinks but since theyre gone i discovered twix are good for it too. Nibble the ends off 1st
N how could i forget ferrero rocher. Thats another favourite

B

Bad_Influence

I’m aware these are not chocolate but I am thinking laterally... Pacers, Lemon bonbons, Imps, Liquorice Root, Cherry Lips, Woolworths Pick ‘n’ Mix.

Mr Bad drops the mic, exits stage left.

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
My favourite at the moment is either star bar or reeces cups. My least favourite is probably caramac or bounty. Desiccated coconut, urgh.
Spangles? My you ARE old lol. I remember 54321s and trios, caramel rockys too <3 Not seen drifters in a while. Anyone remember cabanas? I cant forget highland toffee, i lost a filling to it as a kid lol
I used to love spiras as a straw for hot drinks but since theyre gone i discovered twix are good for it too. Nibble the ends off 1st

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
SPIRA! :p:p:p

Drifters are still about but I don't recall Cabanas...

I once found Caramacs in a tuckshop at a summer camp thing I went to and ate so many I actually vommed. That'll put a kid off them for life. I can no longer even sniff one (I have tried).

Ooh, Ferrero Rocher! Yum - tolerate the nuttybits on the outside, LOVE the Nutella-y bit in the middle and spit the nut out for the dog to scramble after. She's dead now. They are no longer as much fun.

B

Bad_Influence

SPIRA! :p:p:p

Drifters are still about but I don't recall Cabanas...

I once found Caramacs in a tuckshop at a summer camp thing I went to and ate so many I actually vommed. That'll put a kid off them for life. I can no longer even sniff one (I have tried).

Ooh, Ferrero Rocher! Yum - tolerate the nuttybits on the outside, LOVE the Nutella-y bit in the middle and spit the nut out for the dog to scramble after. She's dead now. They are no longer as much fun.

Cookie get with the program... Ferrero Rocher are the pits. YOU gave the nuts to your dog.. that's considered animal abuse and you HAVE been reported to the RSPCA :D:D:D:D

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yes but i did. Frys is an old classic chocolate bar. I maintain my stance. As for blue ribon trio and all thst malarkey they are in a different class as they are chocolate biscuits not bars, lets not start the old jaffa cake argument here. Ultimately all that a side cadburys chocolate is the best beating an mars, nestle or other chocolate product!

P

ParisConnors

Cheeky sod i think spangles was from the 80s :p

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Cookie get with the program... Ferrero Rocher are the pits. YOU gave the nuts to your dog.. that's considered animal abuse and you HAVE been reported to the RSPCA :D:D:D:D
I know. And raisins from Brunch Bars. Realise now both are toxic to dogs. I do feel bad if that helps... I did love her.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone remember snow flakes? Omg i want a snowflake!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back