Favourite Chocolate Bars/Hated Chocolate Bars

P

ParisConnors

My Favourite chocolate bar is Mars...The chocolate bar i hate is Turkish Delight...Tastes like perfume to me lol :)

barry47

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My Favourite chocolate bar is Mars...The chocolate bar i hate is Turkish Delight...Tastes like perfume to me lol :)
got to be a twix as all good things are in pairs and your right turkish delight is manky and should be banned from existing lol

P

ParisConnors

got to be a twix as all good things are in pairs and your right turkish delight is manky and should be banned from existing lol
I can't remember why they changed the name of Marathon to Snickers?

barry47

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can't remember why they changed the name of Marathon to Snickers?
some eu crap about it not being made in place called marathon ( dont see em moaning about mars or milkyway though or galaxy )lmfao

P

ParisConnors

some eu crap about it not being made in place called marathon ( dont see em moaning about mars or milkyway though or galaxy )lmfao
Oh that's daft isnt it and the dime bar was renamed to Daim
Wonder why the chocolate Picnic has still got it's name then lol

barry47

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh that's daft isnt it and the dime bar was renamed to Daim
Wonder why the chocolate Picnic has still got it's name then lol
even seen a politician that makes sense / nothing better to do than pick on a chocolates name lol i bet they tried for days to think of a way to change the picnic name lol

P

ParisConnors

even seen a politician that makes sense / nothing better to do than pick on a chocolates name lol i bet they tried for days to think of a way to change the picnic name lol
Can you remember the chocolate bar 54321? lol

P

ParisConnors

2-7.jpg

barry47

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
nope as i wasnt really a kid who ate a lot of chocolate lol

supercookie123

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
OH YAH! A lovely topic about which I know MUCH! I am both expert and connoisseur of chocolate.

I disagree with the above - Fry's Mint Cream poison is the confection of Beelzebub himself, together with Turkish Delight, Crunchie and Bounty. 54321 I remember well and used to eat in layers. I also recall Spangles, which were fruity loveliness in a packet. Banjos, though, along with Blue Ribands, Viscounts (we used to pronounce the 's' - thick kids) and ORANGE CLUBS (BLEUUUURRRRRGH!) would always be left in the bottom of the biccytin.

First dibs would be for Twix, KitKat and Mars bars, along with Drifters and Dairy Milk, probably because these were bigger and we were little bloaters.

We didn't really discover the underrated pleasures of the Breakaway and so on until adulthood, when a chocolate bar no longer needs to be the size of your dog to be enjoyed.

What about Trios? I once shoplifted a 5-pack of these when I was a toddler, my mum said. She had to take me and them back in and own up. Fool.

Remember Highland Toffee, with a picture of a cow on the wrapper? I don't think they were made of beef.

Does anyone else have to eat chocolate bars in layers? Or nibble sides off first? Scrape caramel off with teeth? Or pour crisps into a bowl as you can't bear the flavouringcrumbstuff (I call it 'crispjuice') on your fingers? Or is this just me?

B

Bad_Influence

OH YAH! A lovely topic about which I know MUCH! I am both expert and connoisseur of chocolate.

I disagree with the above - Fry's Mint Cream poison is the confection of Beelzebub himself, together with Turkish Delight, Crunchie and Bounty. 54321 I remember well and used to eat in layers. I also recall Spangles, which were fruity loveliness in a packet. Banjos, though, along with Blue Ribands, Viscounts (we used to pronounce the 's' - thick kids) and ORANGE CLUBS (BLEUUUURRRRRGH!) would always be left in the bottom of the biccytin.

First dibs would be for Twix, KitKat and Mars bars, along with Drifters and Dairy Milk, probably because these were bigger and we were little bloaters.

We didn't really discover the underrated pleasures of the Breakaway and so on until adulthood, when a chocolate bar no longer needs to be the size of your dog to be enjoyed.

What about Trios? I once shoplifted a 5-pack of these when I was a toddler, my mum said. She had to take me and them back in and own up. Fool.

Remember Highland Toffee, with a picture of a cow on the wrapper? I don't think they were made of beef.

Does anyone else have to eat chocolate bars in layers? Or nibble sides off first? Scrape caramel off with teeth? Or pour crisps into a bowl as you can't bear the flavouringcrumbstuff (I call it 'crispjuice') on your fingers? Or is this just me?

I’m offended by your accusation Cookie.
I NEVER invented, produced, or even recommended Fry’s Mint Cream. :D:D

Back