Homeless Vagrants .....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
After a late finish at work last night i decided i would stay the night as i sometimes do.

Long story short , i did my rounds locking up and checking things over etc,
As i got to my last check which is a fire escape stairwell that is not really used i noticed the fire door exit had been forced open.

After taking a closer look i noticed that some homeless guys had broken in and had set up camp in the cove at the bottom of the stairwell ,

They were smoking and injecting all kinds of sh**,

On my approach i was greeted with "Fcuk Off" as well as a disgusting smell of piss aftershave !!!

Police were called and all taken care of (eventually)

Repair bill will exceed £700 as a new door/frame is required , trust me our business is small and this hurts!

More to the point though is this ,

In an age of Hybrid cars and Nike owned high streets can't something be done ??

I mean are we just ignoring these poor (Way off track people) ?????

They are humans and we need a plan.

Our streets are crawling with homeless junkies while we sleep and that saddens me no end.

Fcuking annoyed too.

Twats.

Reaction score
Some councils give their undesirables money for a train ticket to somewhere more rural where they,re less noticeable. So image is the most important thing, but no, nothing can be done because noone is prepared to do anything and they're useful. With there still being homeless then obviously theres a need for more housing to be built, so we have to build it. Fact that the homes are massively expensive and out of the price range of many common people, let alone homeless people, seems to be ignored. And to afford anything that cost more than benefits, requires a job, which are either low paid or non-existant. Homeless people aren't a problem for those whose responsibilty they are, they can be ignored by them.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'There but for the grace of god go I'.

J

jenny

Some councils give their undesirables money for a train ticket to somewhere more rural where they,re less noticeable. So image is the most important thing, but no, nothing can be done because noone is prepared to do anything and they're useful. With there still being homeless then obviously theres a need for more housing to be built, so we have to build it. Fact that the homes are massively expensive and out of the price range of many common people, let alone homeless people, seems to be ignored. And to afford anything that cost more than benefits, requires a job, which are either low paid or non-existant. Homeless people aren't a problem for those whose responsibilty they are, they can be ignored by them.
Some of these people choose to live this way ,given alternatives they still prefer the streets , some don't .... It can't be difficult to provide shelter , counselling , if required, medical help and just a caring non judgemental attitude to these vulnerable people ?? Mental health issues happen it's lucky if you have support from family, devastating/ critical if you don't !

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

I agree partly
The problem is if you house a junkie they won't pay and bills or rent and probably cause damage.
I found out today that for a junkie to be given rehab and relapse help they must first be 6 weeks clean.

I don't think that's very helpful.

Thanks for your input =D

C

CatFromHell

Not all homeless people are junkies though, (not suggesting you are saying that,) Im sure l read once we're only one paycheck away from being homeless ourselves, that may be different according to our circumstances, but it's quite a sobering thought.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Not all homeless people are junkies though, (not suggesting you are saying that,) Im sure l read once we're only one paycheck away from being homeless ourselves, that may be different according to our circumstances, but it's quite a sobering thought.

In Bristol it seems that most of them are but this is only what I have seen.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Maybe they are, I think if I was on the streets I might need something to numb the pain too.

I think that awful drug "Spice" has a grip on many of them ,

So cheap yet deadly , we can thank the Chinese for this ,

I know lets sell the British junkies Shark calming medicine , those dicks will smoke anything !!!

Cnuts.

C

CatFromHell

I was in Wrexham a couple of years ago, that place has a bad spice problem, I thought I had stumbled upon the zombie apocalypse, everyone was smacked out of their heads, it was scary, gotta question why people feel the need to get in that state in the first place!
It's the same old story in every biggish sized town or city you visit in the uk these days.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I was in Wrexham a couple of years ago, that place has a bad spice problem, I thought I had stumbled upon the zombie apocalypse, everyone was smacked out of their heads, it was scary, gotta question why people feel the need to get in that state in the first place!
It's the same old story in every biggish sized town or city you visit in the uk these days.

It's so cheap that's the issue and seems to have an effect of users smoking to much and their bodies completely shut down ,

Causing death in some cases as the heart fails.

"The Undead"

Horrific.

Last edited:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Another point is this.

Begging has recently been made illegal ,

Who's brainwave was this ?

Obviously they will now turn back to crime which is not normally linked to homeless people - (i'm guessing they are too wasted to run away)

Sigh.

C

CatFromHell

Oh don't be under any doubt that begging is big business, there are massive amounts of people begging, all coordinated by gangs. I'm sure they'll survive, fingers in a few pies I expect. Those people are not genuine, saw a woman the other day begging for money with newly manicured nails and a posh hair do.
Years ago, I'd see a group of homeless people together, safety in numbers? Now they're all separate, to cover more ground.
Makes me feel sorry for the genuine people, wherever they have been resigned to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Organised begging gangs ?

Fcuk me iv'e led a sheltered life lol !!!

GITC good to see you on btw... how's it going ?

C

CatFromHell

Begging is big business!
Going OK ta, BTW I was in Bristol last week and well, least it's not quite bad as Cardiff :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
lol !!

I din't build this Lunatic place ,

Bristol has some lovely lovely spots .........

It's just that the rough parts are Really Really bad ........

Oh right so were did you leave my gift ? I'll pop off and collect it now....

Why do i feel lucky i was not here ;)

Pahahaaaaa

C

CatFromHell

Begging is big business!
Going OK ta, BTW I was in Bristol last week and well, least it's not quite bad as Cardiff :)
It could be the city's new motto, "Bristol, at least its not Cardiff"
I'm only joking, was very pleasant.

C

CatFromHell

lol !!

I din't build this Lunatic place ,

Bristol has some lovely lovely spots .........

It's just that the rough parts are Really Really bad ........

Oh right so were did you leave my gift ? I'll pop off and collect it now....

Why do i feel lucky i was not here ;)

Pahahaaaaa
Left it in the toilet in that scuzzy wetherspoons on the harbour.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I just wish they would learn to talk properly ,

I just walk around nodding with an urge to be polite like.....

Brizzle ? lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back