Agony AuntShak for Fester Fooled therapy

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Here for you all for the Fester trauma.

Can't believe she fooled us all again, she maybe deserves an 'Emmee' award!

All other problems considered. As long as they are not boring ones.

I solve all if you follow my advice to the letter.

Last edited:

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Fester?..... still? .....what have I missed? My problem is that I miss all the gossip.

I've only come in the rooms for a catch up on all the gossip, have to admit it's been a massive let-down so far. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fester, like an infected spot?

A

azzbo

Fester, like an infected spot?

Maybe she meant uncle Fester

tumblr_nlbnn10Jik1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
i have a problem ..................................mislaid my brain for 2 seconds , and did something daaft . help

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
She's easier to spot with her catfish accounts than an orange driving pylon.
Maybe for you Dalai being omnipotent and with the system tools you have at your disposal but for us everyday, run-of-the-mill chatters - not so. We're only little people, gullible and easily taken in.
I understand and appreciate the site's position what with her committing the cardinal sin of ban-evading but at the risk of incurring the wrath of the site Imho Hester/Connie/Dawn/Emm whatever! is harmless, it's just some people took a dislike to her (i know how she feels). Notwithstanding her dislike of me, I liked and often defended her (much to the chagrin of my chat buddies) Clearly I need help, Shak advise me, live up to your agony aunt moniker, now come on! and if your advice is to simply play GTF you can get stuffed!
I'm just gutted that I missed her latest incarnation, serves me right for finding a bit of a life away from chat.
How many personas does she have? I've lost count. We should run a sweepstake on it or a poll. is she A. just a sad, lonely old woman with half a dozen cats roaming round for company and nothing else in her life but sitting in a chat room 24/7. or B. a chat icon, a wind-up merchant who loves to take the mick out of us all?

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe for you Dalai being omnipotent and with the system tools you have at your disposal but for us everyday, run-of-the-mill chatters - not so. We're only little people, gullible and easily taken in.
I understand and appreciate the site's position what with her committing the cardinal sin of ban-evading but at the risk of incurring the wrath of the site Imho Hester/Connie/Dawn/Emm whatever! is harmless, it's just some people took a dislike to her (i know how she feels). Notwithstanding her dislike of me, I liked and often defended her (much to the chagrin of my chat buddies) Clearly I need help, Shak advise me, live up to your agony aunt moniker, now come on! and if your advice is to simply play GTF you can get stuffed!
I'm just gutted that I missed her latest incarnation, serves me right for finding a bit of a life away from chat.
How many personas does she have? I've lost count. We should run a sweepstake on it or a poll. is she A. just a sad, lonely old woman with half a dozen cats roaming round for company and nothing else in her life but sitting in a chat room 24/7. or B. a chat icon, a wind-up merchant who loves to take the mick out of us all?

I'm picking out what parts of this I can help you with as it's a bit conflicting. You seem outraged that you don't have the tools yourself to spot her, whilst showing sympathy for her being outed.

I think if you're honest with yourself, you feel an affinity with her and she is actually your soul mate.
Which is why you feel if anyone is going to out her, it should be you and only you!

You admire her is the way Sherlock admires Moriarty!

I suggest you fess up your feelings to her and run away to Spain together to live happily ever after. Obviously re-home the dozen cats first if A is true, or both join forces in wind ups if it is B.

A happy ended for you both.

As for being gutted about missing the latest incarnation of Hest. Jolly well serves you right for not putting the chat time in...

Not actually sure why Hest was banned either originally, she just told few porkies about who she was, like every other chatter on site!
She brought people together, in the way only a common enemy can. Still she did call me a thicko eh, which I am over now obviously!

Last edited:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Who the hell is fester connie or who your talking about only one i like back is kookie

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
Kookie is a) not my ban, and b) not allowed back. Womp womp.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Shak if i was conned by connie will your son come comfort me with alcohol? Just wondering like..

BevLeanne

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm picking out what parts of this I can help you with as it's a bit conflicting. You seem outraged that you don't have the tools yourself to spot her, whilst showing sympathy for her being outed.

I think if you're honest with yourself, you feel an affinity with her and she is actually your soul mate.
Which is why you feel if anyone is going to out her, it should be you and only you!

You admire her is the way Sherlock admires Moriarty!

I suggest you fess up your feelings to her and run away to Spain together to live happily ever after. Obviously re-home the dozen cats first if A is true, or both join forces in wind ups if it is B.

A happy ended for you both.

As for being gutted about missing the latest incarnation of Hest. Jolly well serves you right for not putting the chat time in...

Not actually sure why Hest was banned either originally, she just told few porkies about who she was, like every other chatter on site!
She brought people together, in the way only a common enemy can. Still she did call me a thicko eh, which I am over now obviously!
shak you crack me up hahaha

Back